Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotfix Beta Adjustments - Beta Stage 11 (global respec issued)

Go down

Hotfix Beta Adjustments - Beta Stage 11 (global respec issued) Empty Hotfix Beta Adjustments - Beta Stage 11 (global respec issued)

Post  Sonny Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:46 am

CCS Latest Stable Version: 1.0 | Release Date: April 19th, 2009

Open Beta Fix Stage: Beta 10, Released June 11th, 2009

Open Beta Testing Period: April 19th - September 30th 2009

Hotfix Beta Adjustments - Beta Stage 11
Made a few adjustments to attempt to help with some current balance issues and get a respec issued for people who want to make changes to their current characters, 1.0.1 is still in development and I believe its finalization will finish off any remaining issues with balance but I wanted to get something done to address a few issues that had come up so I went in and did some fixes and adjustments at the server level.

- Adjusted stamina damage/HP healed downwards by about 15% on Fatigue in all versions to balance the ability, shared ability with Nano-Medic
- Removed Healer "Strengthen" ability from the game, as it was allowing for too much damage increase, replaced with AidAura, an AoE heal for healers to heal all their allies in a 10m area.
- Felshield Armor buff reduced by 10% in all versions
- Added new Tank Ability "Unstoppable" increasing a Tank's willpower by 200 for 45 seconds when used, reuse timer is set to 60 seconds, the ability costs 95 stamina to use.
- Reduced Neko Reflexes reuse timer to 60 seconds.
- Reduced Hit chance for Lunacy, no other changes but there may be more resists now.
- Healer archetype chance to hit base increased from 85% to 90%, except PleasureBots, who are still at 85%
- Enabled global respec for all players.

Sonny
Admin

Back to top Go down