Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tessie Runningbear

Go down

Tessie Runningbear Empty Tessie Runningbear

Post  Taurie Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:31 am

I wander the lands alone now, being brought to this far-away place by a man who I thought loved me.....Abandoned, scorned and betrayed, I wander on searching for true belonging. I am a natural healer, a born Spector, carrying the ancient gifts of my Mother and relations before her. I learned the way of shamansim from the time I was a young girl, until my Mother was brutally kidnapped by the Vikings....lost to me forever. I have also been taught the ways of shape-shifting and can change form when threatened or when the need is warranted. I never have know my Father, a Vampire Prince of the Camarillo. I was told he went to battle at sea against the Vikings and never returned.
I was raised in a martriarchol healing society...reverring most men, fiercly protecting them as the warriors of the clans...the providers, protectors, and seed carriers. I will proudly lay down my undead life in service and protection for the warriors of my clan. They are the intricate piece in the puzzle of life's very survival.....but first they must gain my trust and worth. I carry with me: rations of food-vials of fresh blood-ropes, a small sword, boot dagger and healing herbs.

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum