Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joy Himanez

Go down

Joy Himanez Empty Joy Himanez

Post  Taurie Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 am

In the jungles of india, there onces lived a wolf, vicous and brave, he was the strongest amongs his pack.. His name is Figmos....

Then a great tragedy happened... humans came to destroy his home, cutting down trees... burning everything to dust.. He tried with all his might to protect his family and his home, but he failed... All perished in that faithful night except the great figmos.

He vowed to take revenge on humans, he came down to dwell in the city, lurking at the dark alleys, slaying humans one after another.

One stormy night, while waiting for yet another prey, he saw a lady, fraile in stature walking alone.. the thought this will be an easy one...

He approched her and pounced on her with all his power, The girl was startled, she cant believe a monster was infront of her, overpowering her with his brutal attacks. Her heart was pounding so fast, scared and afraid for her dear life. She saw his piercing eyes, She came face to face with her death.

Just when she thought she was dead, a strange light blinded her sight. a winged creature was hovering above her, a sweet little angel. Complete contrast with the monster who is standing over her almost lifeless body.

With eyes still blazzing with fearlessness, the wolf then turned his attention to the Angel, but the Angel was quick and agile it escaped his every attack. The human, half dead, half alive falls in and out of consiousness as good and evil fight infront of her.

The angel then moved quickly, almost at the speed of light, carrying to a safer ground. When she returned for the wolf, he was gone, all she saw was a man, sitting down, head bent, looking so exhausted and wasted. She approached him and asked, who are u and what happened to you, He replied softly, I am the wolf and now i need to die. She replied to him, I am Cat, an angel from heaven noone deserves to die, not u and not that human u just attacked.

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum