Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taurie Frost

Go down

Taurie Frost Empty Taurie Frost

Post  Taurie Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:55 am

The evening of my misfortune, or should I say the beginning of no end, was the night my family no longer inhabited the earth. I heard sounds that night, in the field. A howling that chilled you to the bone. It was an icy night the sky was ink black and dotted with silvery stars. I walked along my breath coming out in clouds of condensed air. I was heading toward the northern most area of the town. The place I called home.. The moon slipped out from behind the clouds pale and mysterious in all its beauty. But beauty was lost in this night. Opening the door, I found my father, face to face with this creature. The sinsister taloned claws reached for him, drawing ever so close as he shrank away in fear. Wicked laughter permeated the air as the creature fed on this fear, and the bodies of my slaughtered family. My mothers sword, still in hand, stared at him in surprise as another creature feasted on her insides. There was hardly anything left of my brother and sister, they had both been young and not yet grown a small morsel for these beasts. My father lay motionless now, his head resting in the dying flames of the once warm and comforting hearth.
Face to face I was with this creature. I had no will to live. Kill me I ordered him. Savage me as you did my family. The creature laughed and bit me gently. "I never had any brothers or sisters." Lycan whispered to himself quietly leaving my presence."
Suddenly I was gripped by pain all over and sinking to my knees I screamed, all my teeth seemed to disappear in to the gums and new sharp canine teeth grew piercing my gums and causing them to bleed heavily. My hand became furry with my finger slightly curled and nails which were long and thick growing from them. A feeling like electricity went through my back and my spine began to push outwards and my whole back was covered in fur except for my bare spine. By know my whole body was coated in thick black fur and my face began to extend to that of a wolf, with me screaming the whole time. Finally it was all over and I stood on my hind legs and howled loudly. This is the night of my rebirth and my immortality.

I roamed for years, wandering and feasting on innocence. Lonely for companionship. One night as I was feasting on a family, I came acrossed a human, with beautiful features. Instead of fear, he spoke to me. He reached for me with with kindness. Told me of his approaching death from a virus incurable. He asked me with his tender voice to end his pain, to end his stay on earth. This kindness and soft voice touched my inner being, went beyond the lycan and to my soul. I gave him the kiss of death, of new beginning. I wanted this man as my companion. I felt him inside and wanted to carry him with me for eternity. And that night, my lonliness ended. That night Sturm became lycan. The night I felt a love if a creature can love. The night I felt a bind of inner being to this companion, a sense of faithfulness and the soul I thought I had lost, belonging to him.
My eternal love and I roamed the earth trying to find a place to fit in. But of course there were no places for the damned like us. That is, until I fed in a dark alley, The night I met Camile.
He was a tall eery man. I crouched in the corner of a dark depression watching him. He fed on winos in the street. He had teeth like mine, but he had no fur. He had a different appearance, he was not lycan, but he was dark, like me. I followed him to his home that evening. As the sun neared the moment of rising I watched him through his window, crawl into a coffin to sleep. This intrigued me. I needed to know more. When he woke, I sat beside his coffin in human form, (which through the years had learned to control).
He awoke looking at me with a vengence. He bared his teeth and i growled. He then knew I was from the dark, from the stalkers of the night. We spent many nights walking, feeding, talking, and we battled. He showed me other creatures of the night. We fought and I tended to his wounds. He was stronger than I, but I could heal him. This is just a path to the beginning of what I will learn. He brought me into his clan and I walk with my new family in the depths of the night. He is my mentor, I am his student, and they are my family, however evil they may be.
We became true and loyal to our allies Sabbat, where I found my long lost brother bladevlad Beaumont. This filled me with joy as I thought he had long ago parished. I made many friends among them and was torn when my sire and clan chose to leave them. I could not lose my brother again, so I became leader of my own clan, the Tremere Antitribu where I am now the Overlord.
My clan served with Sabbat for many centuries. Always being true in faith and loyalty. I fell into sickness and hid away in a far off country leaving my clan to itself. The clan suffered great loss, although not for the indepth loyalty of my clan member Whisper who help my beloved clan at its minimum. Upon healing I returned to my clan with a vengence. We worked to pull together what time had lost us. A traitor infiltrated our clan and caused great damage in this process. This traitor told us lies and deceipt and to our misfortune we believed the deceipt. This brough forth a vote in the ranks to leave our much loved family. Tremere joined the ranks of Circle of Requiem and has flourished.
After we grew to great strength, my clan then moved on to grow on its own. We left the land we had lived in many years and moved to a land where Lycans roamed free. This was very good to be among my race.
One dark, dreary day, I pulled my clan into a deep long battle. Many of my members died. I lost my son in this time period, and while grieving i did not pay enough attention to what I was doing. Laying there almost in death myself a man came to save me. He cast magic spells upon me which only a true Tremere could do. This man I found later to be my son. A great warrior I thought I had lost years before. With him at his side was my twin daughters. Now finding Michalis, Attia and Servi after all these years has made my lonely life happier. I did die in this battle. The physical part of me anyway. But this magic my son bestowed on me brought me back to these lands as a remarkable angel.

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down