Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikey Gainey

Go down

Mikey Gainey Empty Mikey Gainey

Post  Mikey Gainey Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:13 am

Born Human, the son of a Doctor, my mother died while in labor with me, so I never really knew her. My father raised me to be brave and face all obstacles in my life with open arms and embrace the lessons with open arms. Sent to fight a war that has become ongoing and endless, I died , sent home to my final resting place in my fathers lab, but I was not alone. My brother also sent to fight in raging wars had too been killed in combat.
My father began his two sons on a journey, now fitted with the latest technology and prostheses, and given the smatter brain implant of the two sons, I was given the mission of hunting down my killers for an eternity. The trouble came when myself and my brother met face to face on a battle field.
After a fierce and very competitive battle I was forced to kill my brother, now I’m destined to roam in this cold world hunting my killers and putting an end to their existence as they had mine .

Mikey Gainey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum