Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LEGEND OF THE TREMERIAN GHOST

Go down

THE LEGEND OF THE TREMERIAN GHOST Empty THE LEGEND OF THE TREMERIAN GHOST

Post  AQ Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:12 pm

They call me the Tremerian Ghost. TREMERIAN, because i have pledged my allegiance to the tremere clan. GHOST, because im no longer among the living. no longer among humans either. i am a lycan...not by choice but its a curse...a result of deceit and betrayal.

i was once a soldier in the tremere army, a loyal and devout one. had my initial training in combat skills in the land of sabaoth. everything was going just fine...until that last assignment

we were sent to attack the land of the lycans. everything went according to plan. i received my orders to take over the tower. my friend was backing me up. least did i know, he had sold his loyalty to the lycans and was one of them. they waited at the top of the tower and as i reached, i was attacked by a pack of ugly mean four legged creatures, leaving me neither among the living nor dead...

once a soldier now nothing but a ghost, lurking in limbo, an embodiment of hartred and revenge.a curse i have to live for the rest of my life until i find and kill the won who once was my dearest friend...and now my worst enemy.

this is my story. i am and will always be...THE TREMERIAN GHOST!!

AQ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum