Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Tremere

Go down

Code Tremere Empty Code Tremere

Post  Taurie Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Code Tremere

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

This is the Oath that started as ours, you'll do to be accepted.

I, [name started], by this act swear my eternal loyalty to the House and the Clan Tremere and all its members. I am part of their blood and they are part of mine. We share our lives, our goals and our achievements. Obey those appointed to the House as my superiors and I will try my lower with all due respect and care they deserve.
I do not try to rob offal or any member of the House and Clan Tremere of his magical power. Doing so would be acting against the power of our house. Do not try to destroy or destroy any member of the House and Clan except in self-defence or when a magus has been expelled by a tribunal constituted. If a magus has been considered expelled, I will use all my efforts to deliver on that magus to justice.

I abide by all decisions of the courts, and respectfully honor the wishes of Interior Council of Seven and the wishes of my superiors. The Tribunals should be limited by the spirit of the Code Tremere, complemented by the Code Peripheral and interpreted by an appropriate body consisting of magi. I have the right to appeal a decision to superior court, if they agree to hear my case.

I will not compromise the House and Clan Tremere as a result of my actions. Not to interfere in the affairs of mundane in any way that might bring shame on my house and Clan. Never, when dealing with demons or other provocation danger to the clan, not disturb the Faerie in any way that might provoke their revenge on the House and Clan. They also swear to support the values and goals of the Camarilla and keep the Mascarada. In the event that these goals are in conflict with mine, not to pursue my own interests in any manner that might endanger the Mascarada. The power of the House and Clan Tremere depends on the power of Mascarada.

I do not use my magic to spy on members of the House and Clan Tremere, nor to meddle in their affairs. This is expressly forbidden.

I only teach apprentices jury on this code, and will not allow any of them in front against the House and Clan, I will be the first to face arrest and bring them to justice. None of my trainees may be called up first magus jure respect the code. Try to apprentices with care and respect they deserve.

I give to my older the right to take my apprentice if it finds that there is a need for an important job. We are all members of the House and Clan and valuable as this precept. I stick to the right of my superiors to take these decisions.

I develop awareness of the House and Clan Tremere and will share with its members everything they've found in my quest for wisdom and power. No secret is stored or transferred, regarding the arts of magic, not keep secret the achievements of others who can bring injury to the House and Clan Tremere.

I ask you, if I break this oath, be expelled from the House and Clan. If expelled, ask my brothers to find me and destroy me not to continue my life of degradation and infamy.

I acknowledge that the enemies of the House and Clan are my enemies, the friends of the House and Clan are my friends, and allies in the House and Clan are my allies. Let us work as one to grow up healthy and robust.

I swear by this act to this pact [date]. Curse those who tried to do break this pact and I curse myself if they succumb to this temptation.

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down