Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herc and willow get feather

Go down

Herc and willow get feather Empty Herc and willow get feather

Post  Taurie Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:37 am

[10:01] Willow Loopen: Hello Monkey
[10:01] Hercules Copperfield: Hello baby
[10:01] Willow Loopen: Leans down to the monkey looks at his eyes with sadness *need help for a friend , he is cursed from the draks and if we dont help him he gonna die*
[10:02] Hercules Copperfield: ohhhhh *who is your friend who need help and why draks cursed him?*
[10:02] Willow Loopen: well is long story , and is for Bananero
[10:02] Hercules Copperfield: knows Bananero is good friend takes a chair sits down , listens carefully Bananero s story from Willow!
[10:04] Willow Loopen: The Draks brand curse is the most effective method of punishment, the curse gained in popularity as an effective measure against raids. The brand invoke fear in many as a mind control curse. This curse kills over time.
[10:05] Hercules Copperfield: raise his hand , grabs Willow hand and hold it tight into his palm *dont worry Willow we will help Bananero*
[10:05] Willow Loopen: drops the curtain a tear run through her eye *Thank you you are so kind ! *
[10:07] Willow Loopen: "Whoever receives this curse let him die the death; let him be wild with anger; may the falling sickness rage within him; may he be broken on the platform and scream with pain" The Draks brand place upon a soul grows larger and deeper over time. .
[10:08] Willow Loopen: wants a white feather from an angel who lives in Malka to cure the curse , the iffection is very bad and we need to cure Bananero!
[10:10] Hercules Copperfield: Feels the unger into his body , and the sadness for that hwo happened to bananero , raise his head looks at willow into her eyes *Dont worry , me will help you to get the White feather from and angel*

[10:13] Hercules Copperfield: stands on his feet looks around gives a soft touch to Willow looks her in the eyes for last time *Time to find a taxi and go to Malka , stay here and wait for me , Malaka isnt safe for you * walks away
[10:15] Willow Loopen: Looks the monkey as leaving tears run from her eyes shout to teh Monkey *good luck and be safe wait for you to come back as soon as possible* sits on the chair drops the curtain and waits the monkey be back

[10:18] Hercules Copperfield: takes a taxi and heading to Malka
[10:49] Hercules Copperfield: Walks at desert roads of malka .wonders why is so empty this place shouts *is anybody here?*
[12:08] Hercules Copperfield: looks at the end of the street few peoples cant see who are they , walks closer

[12:09] Kylee Foxdale: look a monkey
[12:09] Kylee Foxdale: cute
[12:09] Kylee Foxdale: hello monkey
[12:09] Kylee Foxdale: arent ya a cutie
[12:10] Zayd Weirman sniffs the monkey and stares never having seen a monkey before
[12:10] Hercules Copperfield: sometimes is cute , sometimes is a nightmare !! But today is just cute and very polite
[12:10] Kylee Foxdale gave you Peeled Banana.
[12:10] Kylee Foxdale: awwww
[12:10] Kylee Foxdale: offers the monkey a bannaa
[12:10] Peeled Banana whispers: Yum, ripe banana!!
Hercules Copperfield:raise his hand takes the banana and starts eat it *Thank you very much*
[12:11] Kylee Foxdale: your welcome
[12:11] Kylee Foxdale: Smile
[12:11] Kylee Foxdale: im kylee and this is my pet zayd
[12:11] Hercules Copperfield:: Hello Kylie hello Zayd i am Hercules a little Monkey , *you can call me monkey*
[12:11] Zayd Weirman offers his paw to the monkey
[12:12] Hercules Copperfield: ohhhhhhhhhhhh
[12:12] Mignon Vaher looks around whom Nova is talking
[12:12] Mignon Vaher: oh you mean me!
[12:13] Hercules Copperfield: lookst at girl , *hopes your wolf friend be good and not eat me*
[12:13] Kylee Foxdale: ohhhh
[12:13] Kylee Foxdale: zayd is very nice
[12:13] Lizabeth Wingtips: hi nova
[12:13] Kylee Foxdale: he would never eat you
[12:13] Lizabeth Wingtips: hi Mignon
[12:13] Kylee Foxdale: maybe id eat you
[12:13] Zayd Weirman looks at the monkey and his hair thinking it wouldnt be worth trying to eat him
[12:13] Hercules Copperfield: walks closer to the wolf raise his hand up to wolf s head , gives him a soft touch *hello wolfy , be nice please ,*
[12:14] Zayd Weirman is still coughing up hairballs from the neko he bit earlier
[12:15] Hercules Copperfield: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[12:15] Hercules Copperfield: came here to Malka to find an Angel , *can you help me?*
[12:16] Kylee Foxdale: well lets go zayd
[12:17] Kylee Foxdale: jerks his leash

[12:18] Hercules Copperfield: thinks should go , these dont want help !!
[12:19] isvara Blindside: ooohh see you dud!!
[12:19] Zayd Weirman looks at Isvara wondering if he's expecting a wolf to be able to talk
[12:19] Hercules Copperfield: looks at them *bye go for a walk to find an angel !!
[12:25] Eleni Bogdanovich: hello Monkey
[12:25] Hercules Copperfield: Hello Eleni stick his tongue out Razz
[12:25] Eleni Bogdanovich: laughs

[12:26] Eleni Bogdanovich: how are you lil monkey today
[12:29] Hercules Copperfield: could say good , but no i m not so a good ! Willow ask me to help her to find an angel s feather for cure Bananero s curse ! He has been cursed by draks , and if we dont help him he gonna die !!
[12:27] Eleni Bogdanovich: sounds bad wonder how can help to that *what do you want monkey from me?*
[12:31] Hercules Copperfield: knows you are an angel , and i would like to take a white feather from your wings , if you dont mind!!
[12:35] Eleni Bogdanovich pulls a feather off her owns, and gives to Hercules , smiling.. "I hope my energy in this feather will help you in your quest.. It is blessed and will show you the paths to walk on when you loose your ways.."
[12:36] Hercules Copperfield: smiles takes the white feather looks at eleni *thank you , i wont forget that you did for me , always you can ask me to help you*
[12:37] Hercules Copperfield: Now has to go , dont have much time *bye and thank you * walks to the taxi and goes back to Willow

[14:07] Hercules Copperfield: walks to willow s house at lycans asylum hopes she is there
[14:09] Willow Loopen sit waiting feeling sad , wondering when the monkey will return..and if he is safe
[14:11] Hercules Copperfield: looks at willow s house as he goes closer see her sitting still on the same chair , walks faster close to her ! raise his hand touch her hear head smiles *hello my sweetty i am here now safe . your wish done*
[14:11] Hercules Copperfield: hair*
[14:12] Willow Loopen stands to see monkey has returned safe and is holding a feather, feels happiness he is safe and has returned "Hello lil monkey you are safe"q
[14:14] Hercules Copperfield: smiles at willow , raise his hand gives the white feather to her *now you can go and give it to your Overloard so be able to help Bananero and cure his curse*
[14:14] Inventory item offered[14:15] Willow Loopen accepts the feather, with a tear in my eye hugs monkey * Thankyou you are soo wonderful
[14:17] Hercules Copperfield: hugs back willow , *you welcome that was only for help our friends , we can do it , now run and give it to your overloard to cure the curse*
[14:19] Willow Loopen prepares for the journey to give to overloard with feather in hand gets to the door and asks monkey * would you come with me to deliver the feather?
[14:21] Hercules Copperfield: thinks that would be great honour to walk with you and go to ur overloard *ofcourse i will come , want be sure that this jurney will have a good end*
[14:22] Willow Loopen smiles at the wonder full monkey with great happiness and joy he is coming with me * lets go then
[14:23] Hercules Copperfield: walks by her side to her overloard smiles at her as holding her hand

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down