Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sturm, Moon and Pet get Cyborg Chip, Sidhe Ear, and Angel Feather

Go down

Sturm, Moon and Pet get Cyborg Chip, Sidhe Ear, and Angel Feather Empty Sturm, Moon and Pet get Cyborg Chip, Sidhe Ear, and Angel Feather

Post  Taurie Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:45 am

NOTE: This RP satisfies the items Cyborg Chip (from Pet), Sidhe Ear (from Sturm) and White Angel Feather (from Moon).

The Clan members who should receive credit are Pet Landfall, Sturm Edman & MoonGirl McMillan.

ENJOY!

[20:48] Sturm Edman: Hey Pet, have a seat we want to talk to you about a grave matter.
[20:48] MoonGirl McMillan smiles at Pet and pats the bench "Join us would you?"
[20:49] Pet Landfall looks at Moon and Sturm, with concern etched in her features. " what is it?" She sits slowly.
[20:49] MoonGirl McMillan smiles "You know Bana is ill and we must provide items to cure him - sometimes we must sacrifice ourselves for family"
[20:50] Pet Landfall nods and sighs softly" Yes I had thought of that... being the martyr..."
[20:50] Sturm Edman looks down ashamed of what he is about to ask but continues "Yes we all must sacrafice for the family" *pulls out a knife from his belt
[20:51] MoonGirl McMillan takes a deep breath as she sees Sturm pull out his knife
[20:51] Pet Landfall stands suddenly." wait a minute!"
[20:51] Sturm Edman looks to Pet "wait you don't understand" *turns the knife on himself
[20:52] Pet Landfall she lifts both hands and then yells " No!"
[20:52] MoonGirl McMillan panics as tears well up in her eyes
[20:52] Sturm Edman: I'm sure you have read what all is needed makes his cure *pulls his ear out placing the knife upon it
[20:52] MoonGirl McMillan takes a moment "Wait baby"
[20:53] MoonGirl McMillan: "Let me whisper a few final words into your ear before you sacrifice it"
[20:53] Pet Landfall sees the tears in Moon's eyes and shakes her head." Wait.. yes, wait.. Don't you have spare parts?"
[20:53] Sturm Edman smiles at Moon "you know I must, but please I will need your healing after this"
[20:53] MoonGirl McMillan leans in to Sturm as the knife blade rests on his ear and whispers "I LOVE YOU"
[20:54] MoonGirl McMillan kisses Sturm's ear
[20:54] Sturm Edman does a quick motion the double over in pain holding what was his ear in his hand "now, please close the wound"
[20:54] Pet Landfall blinks with surprise as they both prepare to sacrifice his ear and his microchip for Bana's cure.
[20:55] MoonGirl McMillan presses hand to Sturm's wound and heals it with her angellic powers
[20:55] Pet Landfall uses a soothing energy to help moon.
[20:55] MoonGirl McMillan holds back her tears bravely as a few escape
[20:55] Sturm Edman hands the bloody mess to Moon "put it with the other pieces please"
[20:56] MoonGirl McMillan tucks safely Sturm's ear and prepares to make her own sacrifice
[20:56] Pet Landfall winces as she watches his brave sacrifice." This can be fixed.. nothing is permanent.."
[20:57] MoonGirl McMillan looks to Pet and smiles "For you and for Bana, our family, I will sacrifice one perfect white feather of my angel wings"
[20:58] Pet Landfall Wonders why she must be the witness to to the selflessness they both have shown and the love for family. " Moon, can you endure it?"
[20:58] MoonGirl McMillan reaches behind her back slowly and tugs on a perfect feather...feeling the skin from her back rip a bit as the feather is pulled out "Yes, Pet, I will be ok"
[20:59] Pet Landfall cringes as she hears the tear." You'll need some bandages"
[20:59] MoonGirl McMillan tugs her feather one last time and offers her hand out to Pet for her own collection of items "Please take care of this and use it wisely Pet"
[20:59] Sturm Edman: yes we will both be okay
[21:00] Sturm Edman: but we must all sacrafice what we can to cure Bana
[21:00] Sturm Edman: do you understand what we have shown you Pet?
[21:00] MoonGirl McMillan turns to Pet "Now you are Cyborg and we need a chip to turn in to Taurie"
[21:00] Pet Landfall takes the feather with much gratitude." Yes, I know.. it's a sad day if we cannotsave one of our own."
[21:00] Sturm Edman looks towards pet gravely "you see we must all sacrafice. I am sure you know that a cyborgs microchip is also a needed part of the cure
[21:02] Pet Landfall looks very serious indeed as studies those that make up part of her great family." I understand..."
[21:02] MoonGirl McMillan: "We are sorry to ask this of you Pet, but we must provide the items as soon as we can to save Bana"
[21:04] Pet Landfall pulls her own knife from her belt knowing this is the sacrifice she must make..." I will .."
[21:04] MoonGirl McMillan looks to Pet to offer support and calming energy
[21:05] Sturm Edman smiles at Pet, showing her support
[21:05] Sturm Edman: What do we need to do for you after you take it out?
[21:06] Pet Landfall pulls a tiny metal box from the belt at her waist and uses her knife to lever it open. Inside is a small microchip." I'm not sure if they can use this one, or the one I ahve currently."
[21:07] MoonGirl McMillan: "Well Pet, which one is strong enough to heal bana?"
[21:08] Pet Landfall studies the chip in her treasured metal box." The one I have in the back of my neck is the strongest. This will replace it. I will need to reprogram afterwards."
[21:09] MoonGirl McMillan looks to Pet "How can Sturm and I heal you after you remove your chip?"
[21:10] Pet Landfall looks at moon with a grave face." I'll not be healed, but reset. You'll replace one with the other, or i do not exist..."
[21:11] MoonGirl McMillan looks more intently to Pet "Please show me how to fix you before you remove your chip"
[21:13] Pet Landfall shimmies herself closer to Moon and points out the smalll connectors and two minuscule buttons she must push to revive her." Connect those with the same coloured wires and then push this blue and this red button in that order. It will revive me and then my memory storage will upload on it's own. It will take me hours to do so. But I will be safe here."
[21:14] MoonGirl McMillan: "OK Pet. How much time will i have for this?"
[21:15] Sturm Edman brushes his hair down over where his ear was and pulls a hat out of his bag to hide it all
[21:15] Pet Landfall takes a small breath." You have two minutes once you take out the chip i have currently. If you can't get it in on time, I'll lose all my memory data bank."
[21:16] MoonGirl McMillan gets a bit nervouse and takes a deep breath to calm her nerves "I will do the job proper Pet"
[21:16] Pet Landfall nods with a slight nervous edge.," I do trust you..you're family."
[21:17] MoonGirl McMillan: "I give you my promise"
[21:17] MoonGirl McMillan waits ready to help Pet as she removes her chip
[21:18] MoonGirl McMillan scootches over close to Pet to get in postion
[21:18] Sturm Edman watches intently as Moon prepares to make the exchange
[21:19] Pet Landfall bends herself in two and reaches to lift her hair from the back of her neck. She pushes a hidden button and a small door opens to reveal the existing chip lights flashing brightly." You have to to the rest now."
[21:19] MoonGirl McMillan looks to Pet and tries to remember the order in which the process must be done
[21:19] MoonGirl McMillan: "Press red button ...then green, no blue, wait wires first"
[21:20] MoonGirl McMillan: "Uh, scrambles a bit and looks to Sturm for help"
[21:20] MoonGirl McMillan: "Baby - Is it wires first? then buttons?"
[21:20] Sturm Edman places a hand on her shoulder, "breath
[21:20] Sturm Edman: relax
[21:20] Sturm Edman: Just remember what she told you
[21:20] MoonGirl McMillan takes a deep breath and calms down
[21:21] Sturm Edman: Now, hurry up and finish it. *grins
[21:21] MoonGirl McMillan: "Uh, wires first" **reaches for wires and connects proper colors
[21:22] MoonGirl McMillan reaches for red button and stops "No, she said blue button first" **presses blue button
[21:22] MoonGirl McMillan looks to her clock and sees a few seconds remain
[21:22] Pet Landfall is limp during the process only her basic functions are performing within her cybernetic body.
[21:22] MoonGirl McMillan finds red button and presses it firmly "Ah, there we go" and hopes Pet survived
[21:23] MoonGirl McMillan reaches over to Pet with a healing hand and sends her calm healing energy
[21:23] MoonGirl McMillan hold Pet more firmly....working her healinjg powers as never before
[21:24] MoonGirl McMillan turns to Sturm..."Baby - what should i do?"
[21:24] Sturm Edman: Only thing we can do, wait and hope
[21:25] MoonGirl McMillan looks to the stars and says a few prayers under her breath
[21:25] MoonGirl McMillan: "Pet, are you here with us?"
[21:25] Pet Landfall shudders quietly in Moon's hold as her chip reboots. The lights in the chip begin to flash brightly once again. She sits up and says" happy Birthday" with a small smile on her lips, though her eyes seem still a little blank." I'm present."
[21:26] Sturm Edman starts to see some light blinking where the new chip was intstalled, look hon it worked
[21:26] MoonGirl McMillan sighs big relief as Pets eyes light up and body comes back to life "You had me worried for a moment"
[21:27] Pet Landfall doesn't move from her position, but speaks quietly." You did good."
[21:27] MoonGirl McMillan reaches out her hand for Pet's chip
[21:27] MoonGirl McMillan smiles "Thank you Pet, I was worried"
[21:28] Pet Landfall smiles wekaly" All for the family."
[21:28] Pet Landfall: weakly*
[21:29] MoonGirl McMillan takes Pet's chip and tucks it safely in her skirt to add to the other items
[21:30] MoonGirl McMillan takes Pet's hand and reaches out for Sturm's and holding hands together says "Thank you family for helping in our time of need"
[21:31] MoonGirl McMillan: OK - so I can clean up the RP and give you a copy Pet to turn in to taurie
[21:31] Sturm Edman looks to Moon "we need to get moving, still have quite a few other things to find to help Bana"
[21:31] MoonGirl McMillan: so you get credit for 3 items tonight
[21:31] MoonGirl McMillan nods to Sturm "Yes we do"
[21:31] Pet Landfall gives a slight squeeze to Moon's hand and smiles" I hope this works or I'll be mad."

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down