Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remee and Blaize get water from fanta touched by oden

Go down

Remee and Blaize get water from fanta touched by oden Empty Remee and Blaize get water from fanta touched by oden

Post  Taurie Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:44 am

[3:50] Blaize Korobase: greetings
[3:50] Kensy Meili: hello
[3:50] Remee Sinister: Hello
[3:50] Blaize Korobase: Can you tell me if you know someone named Oden Waco?
[3:51] Kensy Meili: it's for what ?
[3:51] Blaize Korobase: We need him to assist us with a mission.
[3:51] Kensy Meili: mmm je vois
[3:51] Kensy Meili: (fr->en) mmm I see
[3:51] Kensy Meili: yes i see
[3:51] Kensy Meili: ok
[3:51] Kensy Meili: wait here please
[3:52] Blaize Korobase: Thank you.
[3:52] Remee Sinister: we are searching for something and need hsi assistance
[3:52] Remee Sinister: yes thank you
[3:53] Remee Sinister: *☆*'``'*Blaize!!!!*'``'*☆*
[3:53] Remee Sinister: *☆*'``'*Blaize!!!!*'``'*☆*
[3:54] AngelluS Xaris: hello all
[3:54] AngelluS Xaris: rezz))
[3:55] Blaize Korobase: hello
[3:55] Remee Sinister: Hello *☆*'``'*Blaize!!!!*'``'*☆*
[3:56] Remee Sinister sharpens the blades on his sword as he looks around
[3:58] Remee Sinister: Welcome back Madam
[3:58] Oden Waco greetings
[3:58] Blaize Korobase: greetings
[3:59] Blaize Korobase: Are you the one called Oden Waco?
[3:59] Oden Waco ' hmmm who ask ? ' smiles'
[3:59] Remee Sinister: I am Remee, this is *☆*'``'*Blaize!!!!*'``'*☆*
[3:59] Blaize Korobase: My name is Blaize. I need your assistance in a mission to save one of my clan members.
[4:00] Oden Waco ' oke, yeah thay call me Oden '
[4:00] Oden Waco: /me, what clan is that ?
[4:00] Blaize Korobase: Tremere is our clan.
[4:01] Oden Waco ' hmm and why would thay need help from us ? '
[4:01] Remee Sinister as he looks on at Blaizes request, "We are on a mission that is of serious importance to our clan, there is a ill man in our ranks"
[4:02] AngelluS Xaris: hello all
[4:02] Blaize Korobase: One of ours has been cursed by a demon in the clan of Drakula
[4:02] Oden Waco: hola '
[4:02] Kensy Meili: hi
[4:02] AngelluS Xaris: hello all
[4:02] Blaize Korobase: Hello
[4:03] Oden Waco ' and..... what has that to do with em ? '
[4:03] Blaize Korobase: It is on our list of things we need to be able to save him... we need you, Oden Waco to touch the water in the stream so we are able to get two vials of this water.
[4:04] Remee Sinister: Apparently your touch to the water will provide us with part of hte cure
[4:04] Oden Waco ' hmmm tuch tha water..? is some confused... ' well me no nursi, so how could that help ya ?
[4:05] Oden Waco: hola bro
[4:06] Blaize Korobase: I do not know sir, I just follow my commands, you touching the water will help in the potion we must make.
[4:06] Remee Sinister: <<lol ya i was just telling her she was the one gonna make it trhough all tspam lol>>
[4:07] Oden Waco: LOL )
[4:07] Remee Sinister: I am unclear of the significance to this request, but this task has been presented to us and we need to carry it out for our comrades sake
[4:07] Oden Waco ' still dont understand..and if me tuch tha water.. hmm who knows.. maybe is a trick,,and me get poisend ? ' muhahaha
[4:08] Blaize Korobase: No sir, we do not wish you any harm.
[4:08] Remee Sinister: We have had to visit enough bloodshed today in search of the things we need
[4:09] Blaize Korobase: We are wary and have been through enough battle this day.
[4:09] Kensy Meili: but why oden ?
[4:09] Kensy Meili: (fr->en) oden but why?
[4:09] Oden Waco ' hmmm show me what it is me have to tuch '
[4:10] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Kensy Meili uses AidSelf-I on Themselves
[4:10] Oden Waco looks tham both up and down
[4:10] Blaize Korobase: My commander, Taurie, has givin me a list, with no reasons, just a list that says "A vile of water from the stream of Fanta that has been touched by Oden Waco."
[4:10] Remee Sinister: perhaps he is safe or has been touched by the taint that surrounds our friend, it is very unclear at this moment about the significant nature of this task
[4:11] Kensy Meili: mmm thanks you.... yes is unclear
[4:12] Oden Waco ' now me understand, well its simple ... ' points to tha water fountaine'' ya see that one '
[4:12] Blaize Korobase: The woman that cursed our clansman was a demon, the curse is very bad and we need the dark magic of many things to help heal him.
[4:12] Blaize Korobase: The water fountain you emerged from?
[4:13] Oden Waco ' yeah, but there is many who pass that one, maybe not due ? '
[4:13] Blaize Korobase: I would remove my weapons if you would follow me to the docks. That way you know you are safe
[4:14] Oden Waco looks to the male, smell tha air and smiles... ' no need to take off ya weapons sir, ya no treath to me '
[4:15] Kensy Meili whisper... " i stay behing you my demon !"
[4:15] Kensy Meili: (fr->en) / whisper to me ... "I stay behing you my demon!"
[4:15] Remee Sinister: Well with no hostility involved, I had no intention of it regardless, The gentle woman doesn't understand our ways as we do
[4:16] Oden Waco laughs ' do females ever understand '
[4:16] Remee Sinister as he nods confirmingly to Oden
[4:16] Kensy Meili: *laugh*
[4:16] Blaize Korobase refuses to comment and just smiles.
[4:17] Remee Sinister laughs to himself sharing a simle to Oden
[4:17] Oden Waco ' well, show me , ya wanted go to tha docks ? '
[4:17] Remee Sinister: As you said though, there is no threat, but we would ask respectfully if you would accompany us to the stream for a moment
[4:18] Blaize Korobase: Yes, let's go to the docks.
[4:18] Oden Waco: loks over his shoulder and smile to his demoness
[4:20] Blaize Korobase: We just need you to touch the water, it is not poisoned and we will not attack you.
[4:20] Remee Sinister: From my simple understanding, a mere touch is all that is required for us to collect what we seek from the water
[4:20] Rizea Enimo: holaaa
[4:20] Kensy Meili: hey hello
[4:20] Oden Waco ' hmm sounds verry stranges to me,, but oke,,if ya need it.. '
[4:21] Remee Sinister: greetings stranger
[4:21] Blaize Korobase: Greetings
[4:21] Oden Waco: hallo riz
[4:21] Oden Waco ' ya have anything to put tha water into ?
[4:22] Remee Sinister: it will save the life of someone withint our ranks, I do not pretend to understand the nature of the ritual they are concocting (as he removes the vials from his pouch)
[4:22] Kensy Meili look's oden.....suspicious of the stranger...remee and blaize...
[4:22] Kensy Meili: (fr->en) / me looks oden's ..... suspicious of the stranger and blaize Remee ... ...
[4:23] Remee Sinister kneels next to the water, ready to collect a fresh sample of the touched water
[4:23] Oden Waco ' would it be oke if me dip my toes..? me hate water ,,, 'laughs'',, hmm but that could kill anyone, my toes are not to play with ... atleast not tha smell from tham .. hahahah
[4:24] Remee Sinister laughs, this is a cure to save his existence, maybe thats what they had in mind?
[4:24] Oden Waco mumbles.. poor one,, that could kill an elephant
[4:24] Kensy Meili: *giggles*
[4:24] Kensy Meili: *giggles*
[4:24] Blaize Korobase: Thank you sir, Bana is tough enough I hope.
[4:25] Remee Sinister gathers up some of the water that has been splashed around by Oden's feet, searching for a cloths pin in the process
[4:25] Oden Waco laughs.. ' ya welcome, and ya are warned.. my feets, my socks.. hoo.. it kills.. ' hahah
[4:26] Blaize Korobase covers nose, I'll take your word for it. *winks*
[4:26] Oden Waco laughs
[4:26] Remee Sinister laughs in gest at Oden, "its not a worry, she has been near me long enough, she knows the stink of a man well enough"
[4:26] Oden Waco hahahah ' good good '
[4:26] Blaize Korobase: Isn't that the truth.
[4:27] Blaize Korobase: let me notecard this))
[4:27] Kensy Meili: <3 MAMANNNNN !!! <3
[4:27] Kensy Meili sigh... " ahhh the !"
[4:27] Kensy Meili: (fr->en) <3 MAMANNNNN! <3
[4:27] Kensy Meili: sorry))
[4:27] Kensy Meili: MAN*
[4:27] Remee Sinister places the filled vials back into his pouch, thanking Oden noddingly, "it is much appreciated just the same my friend
[4:28] Remee Sinister: Stink or not <laughs again>
[4:28] Jerico Yost is Online
[4:28] Oden Waco ' ahahah,no need thanks, but, sure, me not like water ..'
[4:29] Remee Sinister: Madam, thank you for your assistance as well "as he tries not to slight her presence either"
[4:29] Oden Waco ' hope it works out, but think that water rather kill than cure anything ' hahaha
[4:30] Kensy Meili nods and smiles ...
[4:30] Remee Sinister: "its their choice what they do with it, we just have the task of collecting it <grins>
[4:30] Oden Waco smiles

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down