Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remee gets Neko Fur

Go down

Remee gets Neko Fur Empty Remee gets Neko Fur

Post  Taurie Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:48 am

[2:57] Remee Sinister: Mr. Feline looking person, may I bother you for just a moment my friend. I have something we must discuss.
[2:58] Lothor Vlodovic: So, i guess you'll be needing some fur, too
[2:58] Remee Sinister: indeed, apparently your fur holds some great value
[2:59] Remee Sinister: i'm not really sure why but I am not adverse to collecting things of value
[2:59] Lothor Vlodovic: well, I do try and keep it clean and stuffs
[2:59] Remee Sinister: well if you would be so kind (as he hands a dagger to the over grown cat) just a few handfulls should do
[3:00] Remee Sinister: its just easeir for you to do it, I make a mess when I start chopping things
[3:01] Lothor Vlodovic resists a sudden urge to cheat with a hairball, but remembers Bana's plight and shaves a healthy patch from his tail and offers it to Remee
[3:01] Lothor Vlodovic: yeah, I can tell from your last attempt at shaving
[3:01] Lothor Vlodovic: I mean, seriously, why bother, it isn't like your hair really grows anymore
[3:01] Remee Sinister takes the fur and stuffs it into his pouch for safe keeping
[3:02] Remee Sinister: its supposed ot be a rugged look
[3:03] Remee Sinister: some women are supposed to be attracted to that type of thing, but sparing a cat like yourself the injustice of having to clean yourself for the next week seemed appropriate
[3:03] Lothor Vlodovic: "I'm gonna have to teach you how to keep your razor sharp if you plan on continuing that affectation.", he chides playfully
[3:04] Lothor Vlodovic: well, a slightly tatty tail is a small price to prevent needless death
[3:04] Remee Sinister laughs very subtlely and then says, "technically I am the walking dead anyway, not sure a dull razor was ever a consideration"
[3:06] Remee Sinister: Indeed, I am not familiar with his case as of yet but someone I am close with is concerned for the saftey of this person, so I am offering my assistance as best I can
[3:06] Lothor Vlodovic: true, but it's the principle of the thing, really
[3:06] Lothor Vlodovic: you shouldn't have dull tools
[3:08] Remee Sinister: Only the razor is dull, thats for my finer more bloody work usually, this is not a purpose it has served before (as he laughs maniacally>
[3:11] Remee Sinister: Well Mr. Feline person, I must take my leave now, this fur must be returned immediatly

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down