Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remee Sinister, I am here

Go down

Remee Sinister, I am here Empty Remee Sinister, I am here

Post  RemeeVandre Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:31 pm

The water pooled between the cobblestone alleys and the lightning, the only source of lumination, the sounds of music and banter could be heard for miles. Remee Vandre had heard a rumor that his lover was seen dancing for money as the towns new harlet. When he arrived, he felt relieved to not find her on stage. A moment with the bartender would ruin that calm though as Remee would quickly find out that his lover was in fact upstairs in the establishment. In a fit of anger, Remee charged up the steps, the music going quiet as the patrons focused all attention on the enraged lover. With a serious of thuds and women's voices screaming, Remee dismantled his way through each room. Half way across the second floor of the bar, Remee would notice his lover only half clothed, and a man struggling to get his pants tied around his waist. A momentary pause was all the two could be afforded as Remee charged at them, pushing his lover to the side. Remee fiercly plunged his body towards the man, letting his finger tips grasp tightly around his throat. With each passing second the man starts to lose his ability to fight as Remee clinches each precious breath from the mans lungs. A few moments later, all was quiet as Remee had drawn the last breath from the mans body. At that moment, a group of uniformed men, followed by the local magistrate, rushed towards Remee to subdue him. Fighting with his every muscle, two of them had been quickly dispatched by Remee, but the numbers would soon overwhelm him. Taken into custody and charged with murder and crimes against the king for assaulting its officers, Remee was sentenced to death.

The night before his execution, Remee laid silent in bed, ready to meet his fate accordingly. His mind focused not on the following day but on his past. Remee wondered why a simple stable hand, while already poor and alone, would have to suffer the indignity of watching his once future wife betray him. With his mind completely obsessed with analyzing his past, Remee noticed the wind growing restless. Packed with intensity and echoes from the night, Remee's ears perked up as he could hear a feint voice being carried by the wind. Rising to his feet and looking through the small window pane of his cell, Remee saw the silouhette of a woman, moving towards his little window. With a gust of force not unlike the wind would suggest, Remee felt himself flung backwards as he looked out the window. Coming to rest against the secured cell door, the wall that stood between Remee and freedom was dispatched with ease by an incredible force. The dust and debree still settling down, the woman makes her way through the now open entrance of the prison. "Come with me Remee," the woman gracefully spoke as she extended her hand to him, "there is something else I have in mind for you." As Remee stepped out of the newly remodeled prison wall, confused by what he saw, he turns to the maiden that rescued him and asks "What is it you have in mind for someone such as myself?" "Your passion and intensity was very refreshing, and it made my awareness of your presence even stronger as you slayed that man." The delicate beauty of this woman staggered Remee for a moment as a single bolt of lightning illuminated her face. "Remee Vandre, your blood tells the story of a lifetime wasted, but it does not need to end here." "In fact," an upturned lip from a soft smile focused his direction gave a glimpse of a fang pertruding from the rest of her teeth, "it does not need to end at all." Within moments, Remee was laid to the ground, no concious thought left in him, he could have easily been mistaken for dead. A few hours had passed, and Remee opened his eyes. Now drenched in rain, Remee rises his body to sit, only to notice a note fall from his chest. Reaching down to grasp the note in his hand, Remee notices his own blood trickling down his body. Remee, still dazed and unclear about what is happening, reads the note to himself as the rain continues to wash the blood from his body.

"You will never see me again, but I will always know where you are."
"Remee Vandre is dead, but Remee Sinister now walks this earth."
"Take this gift and let your passion be free to choose its own destiny."
"You will never grow old, nor will you ever have to ask for anything."

A few years after the night Remee was reborn, his vampiristic nature had him return to another bar, seeking a victim to quell his lust for blood. Little could Remee have ever guessed that his life's purpose would begin to meet its new potential. A woman by the name of Sweeten Bazar approached Remee as he stood at the bar. She offered her company to him. Confused though as to why he needed the company of a seemingly normal woman, Remee accepted and allowed her to join him. With his own intentions in mind, Sweeten would appear to be offering a very innocent charm to put Remee where he could take his fill of her blood. Unaware at the time that her intentions were not in line with his own, he followed her back to her home. Before he could strike, Remee's throat was surrounded by a demonic tail that had been hidden under the skirt Sweeten was wearing. "You have two choices vampire, and listen closely." "I can remove your head now, or you can control your hunger and learn of a better alternative." "I will teach you my ways." "Your hunger for battle and blood will be used in service." Sweeten lowers Remee to the floor, letting her tail loosen from his throat. "I will teach you how to focus your anger and hunger, you will become a passionate fighter and assassine of the night." Remee was mesmerized by a woman who could command his attention in that manor. Remee submitted to her offer without hesitation. As years went by, Sweeten trained Remee in the art of combat with blades and fangs, giving him the tools to do his bidding as well as her own. Remee found a family in his new mentor and her siblings. He swore an allegiance to this family that would never falter.

RemeeVandre

Back to top Go down