Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Law takes the child of apocalypse part 1

Go down

Law takes the child of apocalypse part 1 Empty Law takes the child of apocalypse part 1

Post  Taurie Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:40 am

[23:39] bladevlad Beaumont: hello good mans and good ladies the peace of the lord it will be with you
[23:39] bladevlad Beaumont hears heavenly chanting
[23:39] Shania Humphreys: Amen
[23:39] bladevlad Beaumont starts to hum along to the chant feeling the music move them.
[23:39] Enrique Gloom rises his hand and sayes "Hi there sons, god bless you all"
[23:39] Taurie Frost eyes them suspiciously
[23:40] Taurie Frost: hello good people
[23:40] India McBride: we bring u to god ... our all father
[23:40] Shania Humphreys: and you will be blessed
[23:40] sunny Ireland whispers to taurie *whats witht the nuns gettups?*
[23:40] bladevlad Beaumont: we come here because we heard some rumors about these lands
[23:40] Tania Haalan smiles sweetly to the people standing infront of them, she stays quietly and peaceful as she usually is.
[23:40] Taurie Frost whispers to sunny, watch them close
[23:41] Taurie Frost: And what rumors do you hear my friend
[23:41] bladevlad Beaumont: we have to make all time the hard work of the lord
[23:41] India McBride: hello my daugther
[23:41] Taurie Frost: I am sure you do very good work
[23:41] India McBride: we pray for ur souls
[23:41] bladevlad Beaumont: and we has been heard about 1 child will born here
[23:41] Taurie Frost: but why does our lands interest you
[23:41] Enrique Gloom looks at the sky and starts to pray "Oh my dear lord, youre always with us, we thanl you for let us know this people, they seem to be nice".
[23:41] bladevlad's translator: and we've been heard about 1 child will be born here
[23:41] Bananero Beck start to laugh on the inside
[23:42] AlePau Kiranov hear very quietly and play with her ruler...
[23:42] bladevlad Beaumont: and we have heard too he will be half angel
[23:42] Shania Humphreys whispers to the father, so it is true
[23:43] Taurie Frost glances and Bana then back at the nuns
[23:43] Taurie Frost: yes all babies are little angels
[23:43] Shania Humphreys: we come with holy spirit
[23:43] Tania Haalan grabs her rosary and starts to pass her fingers over the wasted beads, praying for each one of them "decend uppon us dear Lord and bring peace to this troubled souls"
[23:43] bladevlad Beaumont: yes and we come here to offer our services
[23:43] Bananero Beck: this is serious
[23:44] Bananero Beck look to blade
[23:44] Taurie Frost: what services might you have to offer
[23:44] Bananero Beck: i have somethings to say to you
[23:44] AlePau Kiranov says with lw voice... "yes, all children are little angels, ut special angels need special guides.."
[23:44] sunny Ireland looks at bana
[23:44] bladevlad Beaumont: we can take care of the child and teach him the word of the lord
[23:44] Shania Humphreys: This is very importend
[23:45] India McBride: ohh i am sure u can
[23:45] Taurie Frost: thats very kind of you but we have a large family
[23:45] Taurie Frost: and this family can teach well
[23:45] Bananero Beck: the child stay with his mother
[23:45] Tania Haalan: "the word of the Lord, this is the service we bring you, specially young souls like the kid ones need it more then others"
[23:45] Shania Humphreys: is it a holy family?
[23:45] India McBride: but we save the child in the name of our father
[23:45] bladevlad Beaumont: we live with lord all time
[23:45] bladevlad Beaumont hears heavenly chanting
[23:45] Taurie Frost: this child is our family, i will not release the child to strangers
[23:46] bladevlad Beaumont starts to hum along to the chant feeling the music move them.
[23:46] Shania Humphreys: we are not strangers
[23:46] India McBride: ohh sister we not strangers
[23:46] Taurie Frost whispers to Bana, this doesnt sound good
[23:46] Shania Humphreys: we come from the holy Lord
[23:46] Bananero Beck get closer to blade
[23:46] Tania Haalan nods quietly and says "you can give him food for his body but can you give him food for his soul?"
[23:46] India McBride: the lord send us to save the child
[23:46] AlePau Kiranov hears the sing og the angels around all them.... "can you hear the angels?? they want the best for this little child.... "
[23:46] Taurie Frost: the childs mother is our religious leader
[23:46] Bananero Beck: we live on a strange world.....
[23:47] Taurie Frost: i think the childs mother is very capable of teaching this child
[23:47] Shania Humphreys hears heavenly chanting
[23:48] Shania Humphreys starts to hum along to the chant feeling the music move them.
[23:48] Bananero Beck: here we have demons and angels.... on the same family... with awesome powers.... we, i mean tremere are a family... and that child need his mom to survive
[23:48] bladevlad Beaumont: we only think in the soul of the child, we can do all to give him the best
[23:48] AlePau Kiranov: "excuse me, please pay me attention just for a second...." take a breath and continue...
[23:48] Kayra Bayliss brushes the hair from her face as her eyes move across the crowd
[23:48] AlePau Kiranov: "we now you are a very good family..."
[23:48] AlePau Kiranov: "but in this times of war, its very easy be corrupted"
[23:49] AlePau Kiranov coffs
[23:49] Enrique Gloom: "What makes you think we wont offer good things to the child, we can teach him to be good and to love jesus" *holds his bible tighter to his chest*
[23:49] Bananero Beck: thats because the family must be togeter
[23:49] AlePau Kiranov: we now you can do a very good work with this baby...
[23:49] Bananero Beck: and protect each other
[23:49] AlePau Kiranov: "but the special babies need a special education..."
[23:50] AlePau Kiranov squeeze her ruler...
[23:50] Tania Haalan leans her head and says "we never intended to underestimate the mothers knowledge, nor the capability of your family to help him survive in this material world, we came to teach this special soul the Lords ways and the eternity of life, are you all capable of doing this?"
[23:50] Taurie Frost: and this child is tremere, we will protect this child and keep it as our own, i appreciate the kind offer but i will not change my mind in this
[23:51] Shania Humphreys: The Lord did sent us to save the childs soul
[23:51] Shania Humphreys: do you act against his will?
[23:51] Taurie Frost: I act to protect my family no matter what the cost
[23:52] Angelique001 Bellic (from spanish): / I remember him before the speech, endless war that was unleashed, it will be possible quesu queira mother and expose their children to such grievances
[23:52] Taurie Frost: I dont think you understand *starts losing her patience, this child will not go anywhere
[23:52] Enrique Gloom gets closer to the people and says "Can you offer him salvation?, cause we do"
[23:52] Bananero Beck get closer to blade.." now tell me... and answer me with your feelings .. if u have a son and he is the most powerfull of the word..and the rest of the clans for (envidia) says that he is the key of the apocalypse u wull bring it ?"
[23:53] Shania Humphreys sending a Prayer to the Lord, and signs.. that people dont understand
[23:53] Tania Haalan smirks "i'm guessing you all have been visited by not so polite and kind groups, isnt it? is normal to be so upset as you all seem to be, but we came with a different mission, we dont want to turn this child againts his family, or make him forget his begginings, we just want to feed his soul as this will make him stronger than just the mundain things you could offer him"
[23:53] India McBride: they not with god .. wehave to pray for all
[23:53] bladevlad Beaumont: that is true sister tania
[23:53] Taurie Frost: Honestly I am tiring of the visits of people wanting this child
[23:54] Taurie Frost: we have had many
[23:54] Taurie Frost: and all different reasons
[23:54] bladevlad Beaumont: our work is make the hard work of the lord and we can understand all you
[23:54] India McBride: thats why our all father send us to save this child
[23:54] Tania Haalan nods understanding her well "yes that might have you all aware of any otehr stranger showing up"
[23:54] Bananero Beck: u are not answeing my question
[23:55] India McBride: to much bad ppl around there ... and u cant save this child like we can
[23:55] Shania Humphreys: We fear for the childs soul
[23:55] Taurie Frost: If you are honest and say this is what you want with the child, I know you cannot handle this child
[23:55] Bananero Beck: what can you do that we cant?
[23:55] Enrique Gloom says "Calm son we came in peace, we only one the best for the child" smiles to him
[23:55] India McBride: we teach the child the be with god
[23:55] Shania Humphreys: we can fead the holy spirit
[23:56] sunny Ireland: who's god?
[23:56] India McBride: urs mine our all father
[23:56] sunny Ireland: God*
[23:56] Taurie Frost pats sunnys shoulder
[23:56] Taurie Frost: we will talk later

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down