Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monkey goes to court part 2

Go down

Monkey goes to court part 2 Empty Monkey goes to court part 2

Post  Taurie Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:06 am

[17:51] Eliana Reinard: Mr. Copperfield, is it true you attacked 2 ladies here a few feet away outside the arena walls?
[17:52] Hercules Copperfield: yes is true , but wasnt excactly attack
[17:52] Eliana Reinard: Please then explain what you would call it
[17:54] Eliana Reinard: Your honor, can you instuct the accused to answer?
[17:54] Taurie Frost: herculese please answer the prosecution
[17:55] Aiko Montague: Your honor, you will agree that my client is responding in a language that is not his first, can the prosecutions please be patient?
[17:55] Taurie Frost: i understand you are a hostile witness but you must answere
[17:55] Taurie Frost: Aiko, do you need to go back to law school to learn proper court etiquette
[17:55] Aiko Montague looks confused
[17:56] Eliana Reinard: looks away grinning
[17:56] Hercules Copperfield: was walking around , walks to the bridghe , when i heard the ladies growls to me ! Then came back , and i was walking around them , thought to play a little with them as always , and i use a poison , didnt want to attack or kill them , and there were in close distance Ms India , didnt know about that !! So ms India thought i was attacked her and she tried to defend her self , then i attacked back !! Knows was my faullt , feel sorry for that , and i am sad for all that , didnt want hurt anyone !! All of you know me , and knows how i am acting
[17:57] Hercules Copperfield: feels sorry for all these i caused , drops the curtain and feels tears run through his eyes
[17:57] Taurie Frost chokes up a little at the monkey tears
[17:57] Aiko Montague dabs her eyes
[17:58] Eliana Reinard: looks confusingly at the judge "umm your honor I am not sure how to proceed here, the accused has confessed and hence there is no more line of questioning to be had I think"
[17:58] Taurie Frost: then rest your case counselor
[17:59] Taurie Frost: it must proceed to see if intent was there, it will effect the sentencing
[17:59] Taurie Frost: also he confessed to using poison he did not confess to attacking your client
[18:00] Eliana Reinard: pushes her emotions back down deep inside and starts to question once more "You say that you were playing with the ladies, but you do agree that using a skill on area makes health go down correct?"
[18:01] Eliana Reinard: Yes or no answer please
[18:02] Hercules Copperfield: *yes i used it , but was harmless , feels sorry that i did , but wasnt for do something bad * Ask them please , my words are comming hard is very sad , ask them -- you will find the truth*
[18:03] Hercules Copperfield: the ladies who were here
[18:03] Eliana Reinard: I will if deemed necessary. Did these ladies try to speak to you?
[18:04] Hercules Copperfield: told you they growl at me , like i was a bad dog , and me just wanted to play , but Ms india attacked me , and then we had that result
[18:05] Eliana Reinard: and did these ladies fight back while you were poisoning them at first?
[18:06] Hercules Copperfield: cant remember , cause Ms India attacked me instantly
[18:06] Eliana Reinard: walks back to her desk to get more papers "your honor exhibit B clearly showing multiple attacks with no counter attack and the accused ignoring the ladies when they adressed him"
[18:07] Eliana Reinard: [16:43] Eliana Reinard: wth is on your head monkey boy?
[16:43] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Hercules Copperfield uses Icestorm-III on the area.
[16:43] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Eliana Reinard is dazed!.
[16:43] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Eliana Reinard recovers from the daze.
[16:43] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Jakada Janic recovers from the daze.
[16:43] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Jakada Janic is dazed!.
[16:43] Eliana Reinard: sigh he's so annoying
[16:44] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Hercules Copperfield uses Icestorm-III on the area.
[16:44] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Jakada Janic resists being dazed.
[16:44] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Eliana Reinard is dazed!.
[16:44] CCS - v1.0 - METER: India McBride is dazed!.
[16:44] Eliana Reinard: Herc, you trying to be Canadian?
[16:44] CCS - v1.0 - METER: India McBride recovers from the daze.
[16:44] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Eliana Reinard recovers from the daze.
[18:07] Taurie's Google Translator: Eliana Reinard:[16:43] Eliana Reinard: wth is on your head monkey boy?\n[16:43] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Hercules Copperfield uses Icestorm-III on the area.\n[16:43] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Eliana Reinard is dazed!.\n[16:43] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Eliana Reinard recovers from the daze.\n[16:43] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Jakada Janic recovers from the daze.\n[16:43] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Jakada Janic is dazed!.\n[16:43] Eliana Reinard: sigh he's so annoying\n[16:44] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Hercules Copperfield uses Icestorm-III on the area.\n[16:44] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Jakada Janic resists being dazed.\n[16:44] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Eliana Reinard is dazed!.\n[16:44] CCS - v1.0 - METER: India McBride is dazed!.\n[16:44] Eliana Reinard: Herc, you trying to be Canadian?\n[16:44] CCS - v1.0 - METER: India McBride recovers from the daze.\n[16:44] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Eliana Reinard recovers from the daze.
[18:07] Taurie Frost: ok seeing i was a witness after the fact your saying no counter attack, may i ask counselor how the bindings got on him
[18:07] Aiko Montague: i object
[18:08] Aiko Montague: only the attack on Md Mcbride is in question here
[18:08] Taurie Frost: i am asking this miss Aiko
[18:08] Eliana Reinard: your honor, I am speaking about at first when the attack began, as you can clearly see nothing was being done until the third skill attack and then the fighting began
[18:08] Aiko Montague sighs heavily
[18:09] Taurie Frost: Ok for once *rolls her eyes I have to agree with Aiko, only miss indias attack is in question
[18:09] Taurie Frost: I have a golf game could we please speed this up
[18:09] Eliana Reinard: turns to the defense "and you can clearly see Ms. McBride's name in the list of wounded"
[18:09] Aiko Montague: thank you your honor
[18:10] Eliana Reinard: Ok my last question and a yes or no answer. Did you use a skill attack on area hence injuring my client without saying anything that could elude to the fact you were not attacking her?"
[18:12] Hercules Copperfield: told you ten times , didnt see her that was behind me , dont have eyes behind my back
[18:12] Taurie Frost: i think that was your ass you implied monkey
[18:12] Eliana Reinard: Your honor...the accused is not cooperating with a yes or no answer
[18:13] Taurie Frost imforms herc to just say yes or no to this
[18:13] Hercules Copperfield: No dint attack to Ms India
[18:14] Eliana Reinard: Sighs "Fine Mr. Copperfield, the evidence plainly shows that you did but ok. I rest my case your honor
[18:14] Taurie Frost: Before I excuse the witness, Aiko will you be calling him right away
[18:15] Aiko Montague stands and walks to the bench taking Hercs hand and petting it
[18:15] Aiko Montague: yes your honor, this wont take long
[18:15] Taurie Frost: no petting in my courtroom this is not a petting zoo
[18:15] Aiko Montague: Herc, did you mean to hurt Ms McBride?
[18:15] Hercules Copperfield: Ofcourse NOOOO
[18:16] Aiko Montague: in fact didnt Ms Mcbride defeat you and tie you up?
[18:16] Aiko Montague pulls out Exhibit c and passes it to the judge
[18:16] Eliana Reinard: Objection, that was after the fact
[18:16] danny Korkus is Online
[18:16] Aiko Montague: so you are objecting to the fact?
[18:17] Eliana Reinard: no objecting to what came after it
[18:17] Jester Aeon is Online
[18:17] Aiko Montague: you are objecting the truth
[18:17] Aiko Montague: you cant handle the truth
[18:17] Taurie Frost: overruled
[18:17] Aiko Montague: [18:11] Hercules Copperfield: [16:47] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Hercules Copperfield has been defeated by India McBride!
[18:17] Taurie Frost: just cause i am tired of objections
[18:18] Eliana Reinard: mumbles a 'whaterver" under her breath
[18:18] Aiko Montague: in closing i ask you your honor, members of the jury one thing
[18:18] Aiko Montague: wasnt curious george, just a curious little monkey?
[18:18] Aiko Montague: so is herc
[18:19] Aiko Montague: dont punish him for msMcbrides obvious hatred of monkeys
[18:19] Aiko Montague: i rest my case
[18:19] Taurie Frost: herc you may step down
[18:19] Taurie Frost: are both cases rested
[18:20] Eliana Reinard: I would like a rebut to my collegue's final words
[18:20] Taurie Frost rolls her eyes again, please proceed counsel
[18:22] Eliana Reinard: Very simply, we have proven that the accused did indeed cause harm to my client without any provocation and I ask you all, who here has not been killed by this monkey while being away, while in IM? Is he oveable? Yes. Is he guilty? Also Yes
[18:22] Eliana Reinard: Thank you
[18:23] Taurie Frost looks at the jury and instructs them to remember decision must be without reason of doubt, you must look at the evidence before you and make a clear decision of guilt, herc is being charged with attacking India, we know he did hit her with poison, but did he attack her. I will give you you a few minute to make your decisions
[18:23] Willow Loopen feels sad for my monkey..walks over to hold his hand
[18:23] India McBride: whisoers to her law lawyer ,.. do we hang hin high .. ggg ))
[18:23] India McBride: whispers*
[18:23] Eliana Reinard: shushes her client
[18:23] Taurie Frost: emi, jakada you may walk away to discuss your decision
[18:24] Aiko Montague stands to strech her legs
[18:24] Eliana Reinard: throws an eraser at Aiko while the judge looks away
[18:25] Aiko Montague scowls, "i will not stoop to your level counsuler"
[18:25] Jester Aeon has entered draw distance.
[18:25] Hercules Copperfield: drops the curtain as waitting for the jury members to come !! feels nervous!!
[18:25] Aiko Montague smiles at herc, "dont worry, they know the truth in there hearts"
[18:25] Willow Loopen squeezes monkeys hand tight "its ok "
[18:26] Wayde Petrolhead: shouts from the gallery "hang the bastard"
[18:26] Eliana Reinard: Looks at her pack member and scowls at her
[18:26] Aiko Montague eyes the man
[18:26] Eliana Reinard: Wayde...helmet please
[18:27] Willow Loopen looks to my alpha with a questioning look ?
[18:27] India McBride: says nothing ..but in her heart she agree what the man said
[18:27] Eliana Reinard: thinks the jury is taking a long time deliberating
[18:28] Hercules Copperfield: heard these who said these and wonders if is so stranger to the family !! If is so bad monkey !! Think what to do after all that !!
[18:28] Taurie Frost: ORDER IN THE COURT
[18:28] Aiko Montague thinkgs the jury should take all the time they need, they look really fabulous today
[18:28] Taurie Frost bangs her gavel
[18:28] Eliana Reinard: thinks her opponent is a suck up
[18:30] Aiko Montague smiles to herself
[18:30] Hercules Copperfield: feels tears run through his eyes
[18:31] Aiko Montague pats Herc's back
[18:31] Willow Loopen hands lil monkey a tissue
[18:32] Hercules Copperfield: raise his hand slowly as is very tired takes the tissue , but has no strenght , feels so weak , and so alone
[18:32] Eliana Reinard: looks over at the oscar winning performance being given by the monkey
[18:32] Willow Loopen holds his hand to give him strength smiling at him
[18:33] Aiko Montague shakes her head at the heartless prosecuter and her client
[18:34] Eliana Reinard: Has the jury been sequestered, it sure seems to be taking a while...
[18:35] Eliana Reinard: Looks over at Jester "nice wheels" lol
[18:35] Aiko Montague: security
[18:35] India McBride: lmao
[18:35] Aiko Montague: unauthorized vehicle in the court room
[18:35] emi Nansen: walks to honour and give hers a paper..
[18:35] Jester Aeon: like my ride huh?
[18:36] Taurie Frost reads the paper handed her from the jury
[18:36] Taurie Frost: as Judge of this land i inform you a decision of the monkeys guilt could not be agreed upon therefore the monkey is set free, however as Judge I will insert my own sentencing, monkey you need to be more careful and watch those around you
[18:36] Aiko Montague takes Hercs hand
[18:36] Aiko Montague shoots her imaginary guns in the air, then at eilana, blowing out the smoke and reholserting them. POW POW POW
[18:36] Taurie Frost: monkey you are sentenced to one time scrubbing of the arena floor i will provide the scrub brush
[18:36] Eliana Reinard: looks over at India "I'm sorry hun, I had a feeling it would end in a mistrial"
[18:37] Aiko Montague huggs herc
[18:37] Hercules Copperfield: stands on his feet , smile , looks at judje *Thank you Your honour I knew that you understand me*
[18:37] Taurie Frost: this will end this session of lycans asylum court

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down