Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Law takes the child of apocalypse part 2

Go down

Law takes the child of apocalypse part 2 Empty Law takes the child of apocalypse part 2

Post  Taurie Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:40 am

[23:56] Bananero Beck: we have powerfullangels who can teach...
[23:56] bladevlad Beaumont send blessed to the man in jeans........, "god bless you good man feel the word of the lord in your hearth"
[23:56] Angelique001 Bellic (from spanish): / me porquedice we can not .... if the child will grow between nosotrascon love, so its power will be fair and balanced view of its consequences for reasons
[23:56] bladevlad Beaumont hears heavenly chanting
[23:56] sunny Ireland: well for one, if u guys were legit, u'd be spelling God the proper way
[23:57] AlePau Kiranov thinks, "maybe the angels must sing again to help this people to undertand"
[23:57] bladevlad Beaumont starts to hum along to the chant feeling the music move them.
[23:57] Taurie Frost: the childs mother is a very powerful angel, she teaches what the child needs to over 100 people a day i am sure she can handle this
[23:57] Taurie Frost: and the childs father is a demon in seclusion not to touch the child
[23:58] AlePau Kiranov feels the holy spirit around.... "listen... our angels again, listen to them very carefully... they will guide you"
[23:58] Taurie Frost: and the child we do not know if it will have the powers forseen
[23:58] Tania Haalan smiles again "powerful angels that have been corrupted by living among demons, perhaps? think on this, we only want to make this special child as strong as he can be, to help him grow and learn to be fair among others"
[23:59] Taurie Frost stomps her foot, your not hearing me the answer is no
[23:59] Taurie Frost: the child is Tremere
[23:59] Bananero Beck: we are not going to use his powers like you .... he is free to use it..
[23:59] bladevlad Beaumont: sisters nad brotherhoods we come in peace i think we have to come more times they need to know us
[23:59] Frost Quartz: I am sorry but who are you all either way to come and insult us truly saying that your way will be whats best for the child? there is nothing you can do that would do any better for this child then we can.
[23:59] Bananero Beck: he wild lern the principies of tremere and that is the final desition
[23:59] bladevlad Beaumont: may i can make a question?
[23:59] Shania Humphreys: my Lady, a child of that power need special protection and care which can be only given from Holy People that comes from the father hisself
[0:00] bladevlad Beaumont: may i?
[0:00] Taurie Frost: ask
[0:01] Tania Haalan nods "we will prove you that our intentions are only good ones, we arent againts Tremere and this is not the reason for us to come here today"
[0:01] Bananero Beck: your father has one child... and he loose it.... we are not going to give him a 2nd oportunity
[0:01] bladevlad Beaumont: when the baby will born?
[0:02] AlePau Kiranov stand in her knees and make prayer in very low voice... "My dear Lord, please send your light to the minds of this poeple, help them to understand our good work, help them to see the right way..."
[0:02] Taurie Frost needs to discuss something with her family
[0:02] Taurie Frost: family
[0:02] Taurie Frost: please come
[0:03] Frost Quartz watches taurie walk off and moves to join her when called
[0:03] Taurie Frost shouts: family over here please
[0:04] Taurie Frost whispers: we will give them the baby we found in the field
[0:04] Taurie Frost whispers: we will pass this off as the child
[0:04] Frost Quartz: well we have spoken of the child as if it was already born...
[0:04] Bananero Beck whispers: taurie are you talking serious?
[0:04] Taurie Frost whispers: just follow me on this one
[0:05] Taurie Frost whispers: and just pray they dont figure it out
[0:05] Kayra Bayliss: they will wonder why the sudden change of heart
[0:05] Frost Quartz whispers " i will have to act outraged but i think that will help throw them off"
[0:05] Kayra Bayliss: you will have to ask for something in return
[0:06] Bananero Beck whispers: how can you trust on your enemy?
[0:06] Taurie Frost whispers: yes you may argue my decision but we must try to protect this family
[0:07] Kayra Bayliss whispers "something in which they might hold dear"
[0:08] Taurie Frost shouts: no i will give the child and hope they dont find out
[0:08] Bananero Beck: defeat estigmas on they own field
[0:08] Frost Quartz: what would religous fanatics find valuable?
[0:08] Frost Quartz watches taurie walk off and shrug " its not the child so no matter"
[0:08] Taurie Frost: Im sorry but my family is angry with me
[0:08] Enrique Gloom smiles and says "Welcome back "
[0:09] Taurie Frost: I am sick and tired of all people visiting me late at night
[0:09] Tania Haalan smiles and nods to the woman feeling her distress
[0:09] Taurie Frost: I am sick of my family in danger over a stupid baby that is ugly
[0:10] Taurie Frost: Im sorry if that is cruel but I must do what it takes to protect my family
[0:10] Bananero Beck look down so angry
[0:10] Taurie Frost: so i will give you the hell child
[0:10] Taurie Frost: take it and do as your please
[0:10] Taurie Frost hands the child to the man
[0:10] Enrique Gloom asks "And whats that, what would yo do"
[0:10] bladevlad Beaumont: you made the best desition
[0:10] bladevlad's translator: you made the best desition
[0:11] Shania Humphreys: Praise the Lord
[0:11] sunny Ireland whispers *taurie are you sure about this?*
[0:11] Tania Haalan feels her face light up as she hears the words of the woman "You will not regret this desicion, thank you for trusting the Lords servants"
[0:11] Taurie Frost: there i wash my hands of this demon spawn
[0:11] Enrique Gloom gets really happy and smiles wide "This is the best, and for the best son's"
[0:11] Bananero Beck go away so angry with the desition
[0:11] bladevlad Beaumont take the hell child in his hands and gave him to the sister alepau
[0:12] AlePau Kiranov smiles and look at the heven, thinks "thanks Lord, we will do our best with this child, its your Law and we will folow it
[0:12] bladevlad Beaumont: and please the last favor
[0:12] AlePau Kiranov takes the child in his hands and hug him
[0:12] Enrique Gloom inmediately starts praying for this child and wishes him the best
[0:13] bladevlad Beaumont: dont tell to the other people, we have the child, we will take care
[0:14] Enrique Gloom: "its better if they dont know, well protect him with our lives trust us"
[0:14] AlePau Kiranov hug the child and try to see his eyes, then she make the holy signal in his face to bless him
[0:15] Taurie Frost: its an ugly child
[0:15] Frost Quartz: ugly or not it was tremere
[0:15] bladevlad's translator: ugly dont exist only childs holy souls
[0:15] AlePau Kiranov stand over to protect the child..
[0:15] bladevlad Beaumont: god bless you good man
[0:15] Enrique Gloom looks at the baby and tries to see his little face "is not ugly"
[0:16] Bananero Beck: good for your health that the child be safe
[0:16] Taurie Frost: leave them take this baby to bother us no more
[0:16] Taurie Frost: which face do you look at
[0:16] Taurie Frost: he has two
[0:16] Bananero Beck: or i swer.... i swear with all i have ..... i am gooing to burn you...and take you to hell
[0:16] Bananero Beck afther this walks over
[0:16] Enrique Gloom nods "i was talking about both of the faces"
[0:17] bladevlad Beaumont: well sister and brothers we have to come back to our lands
[0:17] bladevlad's translator: well we have brothers and sister to come back to our lands
[0:17] Tania Haalan nods to Taurie "you dont have to worry for his well being and no more troubles will casue to you"
[0:17] Taurie Frost: and dont bring the child back when you find its a headache
[0:17] Tania Haalan: yes lets go, we shall start the Lords job
[0:17] Taurie Frost: i never did worry i was trying to please my family but i am disgusted with it all
[0:18] Taurie Frost: Khadijah will just have to get over it, if she wouldnt have sinned with the demon to begin with this wouldnt have happened
[0:19] bladevlad Beaumont: see you all and tks for trust in us
[0:19] Shania Humphreys send a blesssing over the people
[0:19] Enrique Gloom sighs and says "Now lets go and take good care of him" he walks away
[0:19] AlePau Kiranov is carring the baby, feel him sleepty and quietly
[0:19] Tania Haalan smiles "we will pray for her soul"
[0:19] Taurie Frost: greetings and safe paths
[0:19] bladevlad Beaumont dissapear blessing all people
[0:19] Tania Haalan: safe paths to you all
[0:19] bladevlad Beaumont hears heavenly chanting
[0:19] Shania Humphreys: May the Lord be with you all
[0:20] bladevlad Beaumont starts to hum along to the chant feeling the music move them.
[0:20] Tania Haalan sends love and blessing to all of them and dissappear to their realm
[0:20] AlePau Kiranov walks carring the child and dissapear en the same way of his brothers
[0:21] Shania Humphreys feel the holy spirit lift me up

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down