Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sturm and Moon get Destinys hair 1

Go down

Sturm and Moon get Destinys hair 1 Empty Sturm and Moon get Destinys hair 1

Post  Taurie Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:43 am

PHONE CALL PLACED TO DESTINY TO INFORM HER OF OUR INTENTIONS:

[22:50] MoonGirl McMillan "Good evening Destiny"
[22:51] Destiny Barber smiles "Hello Moon"
[22:52] MoonGirl McMillan "I have a lovely pearl hair piece that would look so charming against your silky black hair"
[22:53] Destiny Barber: "Ohh you do , where did you get it"
[22:53] MoonGirl McMillan nods "At the most rare pearl shop in my travels to Japan"
[22:53] Destiny Barber: "And you got this just for me?"
[22:54] MoonGirl McMillan smiles, why I must admit, I have been saving it for the perfect occasion, but against my platinum hair, the pearls just do not look right"
[22:55] MoonGirl McMillan: But your lovely long strands of black silk would nicely highlight the beauty of the pearls as well as your hair"
[22:56] Destiny Barber: Ohh it sounds lovely , you think it will look good on me?
[22:56] MoonGirl McMillan smiles "I KNOW it will be perfect for you"
[22:57] Destiny Barber smiles , "Wow that is so sweet of you"
[22:57] MoonGirl McMillan: I would love to have the chance to clip it on
[22:58] Destiny Barber: "ohh wonderful , let me see what is a good time for you?
[22:59] MoonGirl McMillan: "I am perfectly available right now, in fact, just wandering around LOV
[23:00] Destiny Barber: Well I am in a meeting, with the leader of Orange Crush clan, I will be done soon
[23:00] MoonGirl McMillan: sounds very good - how much time do you think you might need to finish your meeting?
[23:01] Destiny Barber: hmm about 15 minutes I think Wink
[23:02] MoonGirl McMillan: ok - i was just offered a drink at the pub - let me know when you are available
[23:02] Destiny Barber: I sure will .
[23:03] MoonGirl McMillan smiles "I look forward to your call"

MOON & STURM MEET SCARLETTE WHO OFFERS US A DRINK AT THE VAMPS PUB WHILE WE WAIT FOR DESTINY:

[22:55] Sturm Edman nods "hello"
[22:57] Scarlette Vemo waves gently, not wanting to be too rude to interrupt
[22:57] Sturm Edman notices the lady approaching "hello there"
[22:57] avril Tylman: hello Miss Scarlette
[22:57] MoonGirl McMillan turns and smiles "hello"
[22:57] Scarlette Vemo nods, "Hello strangers, Hello Miss Avril. How is everyone this evening?"
[22:58] avril Tylman: wonderful Miss Scarlette
[22:58] MoonGirl McMillan nods "hello - a very nice night"
[22:58] Scarlette Vemo smiles warmly, "Ive not seen your faces before" extends her hand "Im Scarlette"
[22:58] Sturm Edman smiles "it's a very pleasant evening, just wandering around some. we tried out the sprits in your tavern last night and were thinking about going there again"
[22:58] avril Tylman: You dont need to call me Miss, im just a slave...
[22:59] Sturm Edman takes her hand "My name is Sturm is a pleasure to meet you Scarlette"
[22:59] Scarlette Vemo smiles at Avril in agreement then looks back to the two unfamiliars, "Ah, Im glad someone was kind enough to serve you. I was away for some time. Youre always welcome to my Tavern"
[22:59] MoonGirl McMillan: "I'm Moon"
[23:00] Scarlette Vemo: "Pleasure to meet you both. Will you come inside for a drink?"
[23:00] Sturm Edman: Yes we had a couple drinks with Miss Destiny last night.
[23:01] Scarlette Vemo smiles again, "Ah! Lady Destiny is very pleasant"
[23:01] Sturm Edman: I would definately enjoy a drink, thank you
[23:01] MoonGirl McMillan nods "Yes she sure is"
[23:01] Sturm Edman: Please lead the way.
[23:01] Scarlette Vemo nods respectfully as she turns slowly and heads to the Tavern "Avril will you join us?"
[23:02] avril Tylman: Yes Miss Scarlette, it would be a pleasure
[23:02] Scarlette Vemo takes her place behind the bar, hands grazing the wood of the counter, "What would everyone like?"
[23:03] Landon Fouroux smiles at Sophee, looks around the bar and nods at those who've just entered
[23:04] Scarlette Vemo reaches down beneath the bar, pulling out some clean glasses and lines them up in a row, "Dont tell me no one is thirsty"
[23:04] Sturm Edman: What is the house specialty?
[23:04] danny Korkus: how about a shot of the new stuff there scarett? for the guest
[23:05] danny Korkus: hell for every body on me
[23:05] Scarlette Vemo hears everyone talking at once and giggles, "House specialty is always Rum of course, but there is this little present Danny left me some time ago that Ive never had the chance to try"
[23:05] Landon Fouroux: Mmmm very generous, but you might regret that...*laughs*
[23:06] MoonGirl McMillan smiles "Shirley temple please? 3 cherries?"
[23:06] Landon Fouroux ears perk up at the mention of rum
[23:06] Sophee Ordinary: Looks over giggling..feeling the Martini a bit" Waves to the ones who just entered
[23:06] Sturm Edman: Surprise me
[23:06] Sophee Ordinary: Oh boy.. I might be crawling out of here tonight" Hiccup"
[23:06] Scarlette Vemo looks to Moon and nods, "I shall try my best"
[23:07] MoonGirl McMillan smiles "Thank you Scarlette"
[23:07] Landon Fouroux grins and looks to Sophee "Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be the one carrying you away."
[23:07] Scarlette Vemo turns around pulling some bottles from the cabinet "Ive never made a shirley temple before, so please dont be offended if this tastes a little funny"
[23:08] MoonGirl McMillan smiles "No worries"
[23:08] Sophee Ordinary: Rubs her nose laughing quietly" Nawww I can handle it really" Hiccup"
[23:09] Scarlette Vemo places the bottles on the bartop and begins pouring the liquids into the glass, trying to get the colouring right. Pulls a stir stick from a drawer and gives it a quick stir, "Here you go Moon, I hope this will be alright" slides the glass to the end of the bar
[23:09] Scarlette Vemo gave you VooDoo Flaming Martini.
[23:09] Landon Fouroux wanders off to the other end of the bar
[23:09] Scarlette Vemo: "Landon, I was bouat to pour you some rum"
[23:09] MoonGirl McMillan takes the glass and sips slowly "Thank you"
[23:09] Scarlette Vemo nods, "Your very welcome. and what for you Sir Sturm?"
[23:10] Sturm Edman: Up to you, bartenders choice
[23:10] Sophee Ordinary: Looks over across the room " My he wonders off quickly"
[23:11] Scarlette Vemo nods once again, before turning around to grab her favourite bottle of rum, opening the cap to quickly smell it, "I'll give you my absolute favourite" turns and begins to pour the rum into one of the many clean glasses
[23:12] Sophee Ordinary: Feels a little light headed" Wanders off to sit down
[23:12] Scarlette Vemo places the cap back onto the bottle and pushes the glass to the end of the bar "Here you go Sir"
[23:12] Sturm Edman takes the glass "smells wonderful, hope it tastes as good"
[23:13] Scarlette Vemo laughs, "I should hope so, Its usually the only think I settle for"
[23:13] Scarlette Vemo: "So tell me, where is it you two visit from? Your faces are so unfamiliar"
[23:14] MoonGirl McMillan smiles "We come from Lycans Asylum. On a mission to find a few special items"
[23:14] Sturm Edman: We travel a lot, just like to visit new places and meet new people.
[23:15] Scarlette Vemo studies them a little, "We get so many travellers here. Hard to keep track of people" laughs, "Theres no place you call home? No place you hang your hat?"
[23:15] MoonGirl McMillan smiles "We have a few homes"
[23:15] Scarlette Vemo reopens the bottle of rum and decides to pour herself a glass
[23:16] Sturm Edman starts to count "thats an understatement"
[23:17] Scarlette Vemo giggles a little bit feeling a gust of wind seep through the front doors of the Tavern, their scent suddenly hitting her face
[23:18] MoonGirl McMillan wanders over to the bar and sits down
[23:18] Sturm Edman grabs a seat at the bar and motions for Moon to sit also
[23:18] Scarlette Vemo: "I must say, your scent is so familiar, yet your faces are not"
[23:19] Sturm Edman jokingly sniffs his underarms "guess we need to find a bath house" *grins
[23:20] Scarlette Vemo covers her mouth as she laughs
[23:20] danny Korkus chuckles . shit jump in the lake .. only a couple piranahs in there
[23:20] Sturm Edman: mmm, fish
[23:21] danny Korkus: just rember these bite back
[23:21] Scarlette Vemo: "Not to mention deepones pets"
[23:21] Sturm Edman: more fun if they put up a fight
[23:22] Scarlette Vemo shivers trying not to think of deepone
[23:22] Sturm Edman looks toward the bartender "Deepone??"
[23:23] Scarlette Vemo wrinkles her nose, "Deepone..... he is our....." pauses a moment "Monster"
[23:24] Sturm Edman: a water guardian?
[23:24] Scarlette Vemo shakes her head, "No guardian at all. He hates everyone, he stops at nothing to kill everyone in his path"
[23:25] Sturm Edman: ouch, sounds like a nasty one
[23:26] Scarlette Vemo places her empty glass onto the bar and nods "He is quite nasty. You'll know when hes around too, he smells quite bad." laughs, "Even worse then you"

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down