Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sturm and Moon get Destinys hair 2

Go down

Sturm and Moon get Destinys hair 2 Empty Sturm and Moon get Destinys hair 2

Post  Taurie Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:43 am

DESTINY ARRIVES AT THE BAR:

[23:26] Scarlette Vemo turns to the doorway "Evening Destiny"
[23:26] MoonGirl McMillan smiles as Destiny walks into the bar "Hello there"
[23:27] Sturm Edman places his empty mug back on the counter "this lives up to your words"
[23:27] MoonGirl McMillan: "I've been eagerly awaiting your arrival to share the pearls I have"
[23:27] Destiny Barber smiles , "Good evening everyone"
[23:28] MoonGirl McMillan smiles and walks over to Destiny
[23:28] Scarlette Vemo takes the empty glasses and sticks them under the bar in the bowl that holds dirty dishes for washing later. straightens her back and watches the three, puzzled by pearls
[23:29] MoonGirl McMillan reaches into her pocket and pulls out a pearl hair piece
[23:29] Sturm Edman: I'll take another if you would please
[23:29] Scarlette Vemo nods at Sturm, picking up the Rum and pouring into a clean glass, not wanting to reach for his previous glass in the dirty bowl
[23:30] Scarlette Vemo slides the glass to the side of the bar, offering him another drink
[23:30] Sturm Edman takes the mug and starts to drink, letting the warmth go through his body
[23:30] Sturm Edman: mmmmm
[23:31] Sturm Edman: good stuff
[23:31] Destiny Barber smiles and looks at the pearls "Ohh my they are beautiful"
[23:31] Scarlette Vemo smiles, "I serve only the best here"
[23:31] MoonGirl McMillan: "I would be honored to pin them to your silky black hair"
[23:32] Destiny Barber: "But I don't understand why you would give them to me?"
[23:32] Sturm Edman: After the hospitality you showed last night, she insisted
[23:32] MoonGirl McMillan: "I just was thinking of rescent who i know with long dark hair and well, I guess you came to mind"
[23:33] Scarlette Vemo studies the two yet again, still puzzled by their scent, not placing where she knows it form
[23:33] Sturm Edman shakes his head "she's so open with my money"
[23:33] Destiny Barber smiles and moves closer to her, "Please put it in then"
[23:33] Scarlette Vemo bursts out laughing at his comment
[23:34] MoonGirl McMillan moves in closer to Destiny and takes the pearls...clipping them carefully into her soft silky strands
[23:34] Scarlette Vemo: "Women are good for that"
[23:34] Destiny Barber accepted your inventory offer.
[23:34] Sturm Edman looks to the bartender again "yeah she gives everyone gifts and nothing for me" *does the puppy dog eyes looks
[23:34] Scarlette Vemo laughs harder
[23:34] MoonGirl McMillan tangles her fingers in Destiny's hair and plucks 3 long silky threads.
[23:34] Sturm Edman throws his hand up "and she uses my money for it"
[23:35] MoonGirl McMillan: "Oops, so sorry, but the pearls are so lovely on you"
[23:35] Scarlette Vemo turns her head slowly, raising a slight eyebrow at Moon
[23:35] Destiny Barber growls..."And here I belived in your kindness...and its all for my hair"
[23:36] Sturm Edman chuckles, she so uncoordinated at times
[23:36] MoonGirl McMillan looks to Destiny, "But no, I sincerely thought they would look lovely and they do one you."
[23:36] MoonGirl McMillan bows "My appologies"
[23:36] Sturm Edman empties teh second glass of run and places the mug on the table
[23:37] Scarlette Vemo feels another gust of wind blow into the tavern, catching a whiff of their scent yet again, the answer she was looking for suddently hitting her, she mumbles, "Attia"
[23:37] Destiny Barber growls ,you think I don't know why you need the hair...you have my book"
[23:38] Sturm Edman stands looking to Destiny "if I may, can I adjust it. Moon always needs help getting them right."
[23:38] Sturm Edman: As you noticed, she has problems doing it right
[23:38] Scarlette Vemo walks to the other side of the bar
[23:39] Destiny Barber flashes her red eyes at him and growls "Don't touch me"
[23:39] MoonGirl McMillan looks to Destiny "I can offer something in return for my causing you troubles?"
[23:39] Scarlette Vemo takes her place by Destiny, "Book.... what book?" looks to the man, "No one touches her"
[23:40] Sturm Edman stops "okay, now not sure what is going on here. Moon was just offereing a gift"
[23:40] MoonGirl McMillan plucks a feather from her wings and holds it out to Destiny "A soft calming feather for you"
[23:40] Scarlette Vemo looks to Destiny, "Yes and until this is all sorted out, no one touches anyone"
[23:42] MoonGirl McMillan turns to Sturm "What shall we do baby?"
[23:42] Destiny Barber growls "They took my book sister its mine and i will get it back"
[23:42] Sturm Edman nods to Scarlette "understandable, maybe we should just leave. we didn't want to cause problems, just have a drink and give a gift. we appolgize for this"
[23:43] Destiny Barber: "Its my life that book I will get it back"
[23:43] Scarlette Vemo almost glares, "Leaving is probably a good idea. You pissed her off enough, dont make her violent too"
[23:44] MoonGirl McMillan nods "I do not know what has happened to the book or who has it. I am so sorry to bother you."
[23:44] Scarlette Vemo holds her hand out, "Her hair strands please?"
[23:44] MoonGirl McMillan turns to Sturm "Shall we leave them alone for the night?"
[23:44] Destiny Barber: "This was all a set up sister there kindness meant nothing"
[23:45] Scarlette Vemo pushes her hand forward more angrilly, "Her hair strands please!"
[23:45] MoonGirl McMillan holds hand out to Destiny and offers her hair, while slipping a piece in her skirt
[23:46] MoonGirl McMillan: "Here you are Destiny, I appologise for disturbing your evening"
[23:46] MoonGirl McMillan: "No harm was meant, honest"
[23:46] Destiny Barber grabs the hair and notices her keep one , "Ok Moon give it to me now,or you will be sorry"
[23:46] Sturm Edman nudges Moon whispering "leave now"
[23:47] Destiny Barber starts to count
[23:47] Destiny Barber: 1
[23:47] Scarlette Vemo: "Now you've done it" steps aside a little from Des, "I told you not to piss her off"
[23:47] MoonGirl McMillan: turns and leaves swiftly
[23:47] Destiny Barber: 2

CHASE SCENE AS MOON RUNS DESTINY AND SCARLETTE HUNT HER DOWN:

[23:48] Scarlette Vemo grabs her (Moon) and throws her to the ground
[23:48] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Destiny Barber uses RadShot-VI on MoonGirl McMillan.
[23:49] CCS - v1.0 - METER: MoonGirl McMillan has been poisoned!
[23:49] CCS - v1.0 - METER: MoonGirl McMillan loses life due to poison!
[23:49] CCS - v1.0 - METER: MoonGirl McMillan loses life due to poison!
[23:49] CCS - v1.0 - METER: MoonGirl McMillan has been defeated by Destiny Barber!
[23:49] Destiny Barber: "sis get the hair, don't let her have it"
[23:49] Scarlette Vemo reaches down quickly with no shame, and begins to search for the single strand of Destiny;s hair
[23:50] Destiny Barber: I will take care of him (Sturm) if he gets any closer"
[23:50] Scarlette Vemo finds a secret pocket, and searches it carefully
[23:50] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Destiny Barber uses RadShot-VI on Sturm Edman.
[23:50] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Sturm Edman resists the poison.
[23:50] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Sturm Edman uses Discord-I on Themselves
[23:50] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Sturm Edman starts to Regenerate!
[23:50] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Destiny Barber uses RadShot-VI on Sturm Edman.
[23:50] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Sturm Edman has been poisoned!
[23:50] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Sturm Edman loses life due to poison!
[23:51] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Sturm Edman uses FirstAid-III on Themselves
[23:51] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Sturm Edman loses life due to poison!
[23:51] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Sturm Edman has been defeated by Destiny Barber!
[23:51] Scarlette Vemo finds nothing, aggressively rolls Moon over to search the other side of her skirt, finding yet another secret pocket and beings to search it as well
[23:51] Scarlette Vemo looks closely, seeing the single strand of Destiny's hair and pulls it, careful not to let it snag on anything
[23:51] Scarlette Vemo: "Ive got it Des!"
[23:51] Destiny Barber: "Awww what a pitty", grabs his leg and pulls him over to Moon
[23:52] Scarlette Vemo hands Des her strand of hair, "Better kept with you"
[23:53] Destiny Barber: "Thank you sis , there just evil"
[23:53] Scarlette Vemo looks to Destiny, "Ummm..." pauses a moment as she looks at the two dead "Now what?"
[23:53] Destiny Barber grins
[23:53] Scarlette Vemo carefully pulls the hair piece out of Destiny's hair and turns to stand over Moon, bending down to look at her
[23:54] Destiny Barber: "Well I think that we should just leave them alone"
[23:54] Destiny Barber: "I am so angry right now I don't want to hurt them to bad"
[23:54] Scarlette Vemo tosses the hair piece at her, "LEave now, and shower before you return to my Tavern again"
[23:55] CCS - v1.0 - METER: MoonGirl McMillan uses ACLS-I on Sturm Edman.
[23:55] CCS - v1.0 - METER: Sturm Edman has been revived!.
[23:55] Scarlette Vemo taps Destiny on the shoulder, "Lets go."
[23:56] Destiny Barber smiles , "Ok"
[23:56] Sturm Edman grabs the hair piece off the ground putting it in his pocket "we will cure our family" *turns and leaves
[23:56] MoonGirl McMillan: have a good night you two))
[23:56] MoonGirl McMillan: ty))
[23:56] Destiny Barber: thank you ,youtoo))
[23:56] Scarlette Vemo: turns and begins to walk and mumbles something about poisoned drinks to Destiny
[23:56] MoonGirl McMillan: see you soon)) Smile
[23:56] Scarlette Vemo: was fun, have a good night Smile ))
[23:57] Destiny Barber: "What?"
[23:59] Sturm Edman points to the hair piece, showing moon there are some hair strands she pulled out when she took it out of Destiny's hair
[23:59] Sturm Edman: let's go home, this day has been tiring

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down