Tremere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sturm and Moon get family blood

Go down

Sturm and Moon get family blood Empty Sturm and Moon get family blood

Post  Taurie Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:39 am

NOTE: Item Collected - Blessed Viles of Tremere family Blood
CREDIT: Sturm & Moon

[22:14] Sturm Edman: This looks like a nice peaceful spot, the nature spirits will be strong here.
[22:15] MoonGirl McMillan wanders over to Sturm and kneels down "Yes, I get a nice feeling - good energy, Baby"
[22:15] Sturm Edman pulls his knife from his belt placing it before him and then a vial from his bag laying it next to the knife
[22:16] MoonGirl McMillan looks to Sturm "Wait baby, let's think about this first, let's make it more than just a slit to the wrist"
[22:17] Sturm Edman smiles at his Moon "oh it will not be just a slit"
[22:17] MoonGirl McMillan looks intently to Sturm "But lets make this ritual an offering to Bana as well as a merging of our bodies"
[22:17] Sturm Edman warms the knife over the candles chanting to the nature spirits around
[22:18] MoonGirl McMillan leans in and presses her soft lips to Sturm's, kissing him tenderly, whispering "I love you, Baby."
[22:19] Sturm Edman pulls a set of bindings from his bag and cuts a few strips off of them as he continues to chant
[22:19] MoonGirl McMillan moves in closer to Sturm and wraps her body around his for support
[22:21] Sturm Edman feels the breeze pick up slightly as the chant grows a familiar scent being carried by the breeze
[22:22] Sturm Edman extends the tips of rope to Moon with his arm "bind our hands"
[22:22] MoonGirl McMillan feels the cool breeze against her bare skin as chills run up and down her flesh....she tries to catch the candles warmth and snuggles even closer to Sturm
[22:23] MoonGirl McMillan looks to Sturm as a tear runs down her face...takes the rope and begins to bind their hands together
[22:23] Sturm Edman looks up breaking the chant for a moment "all will be fine"
[22:24] MoonGirl McMillan stares into Sturm's eyes deeply as her lips whisper over the gusts of wind "I love you"
[22:24] MoonGirl McMillan nods to Sturm to continue
[22:25] Sturm Edman hands the knife to Moon "our blood must run as one"
[22:26] MoonGirl McMillan feels her hands shake as she reaches out to take the blade from Sturm
[22:27] MoonGirl McMillan looks at the shiny silver blade reflecting the full moon and stars in the midnight sky then looks back to Sturm "I can't do this Baby"
[22:27] MoonGirl McMillan: "I don't like blood"
[22:28] Sturm Edman motions towards our hands "right where they are together, you must. your angles blood and it's healing combining with my magic"
[22:28] MoonGirl McMillan looks to Sturm...eyes watery and heart pounding "OK Baby. With your help I can do this"
[22:29] Sturm Edman starts to chant louder as the breeze gets stronger
[22:29] MoonGirl McMillan holds blade to her soft milky white flesh and presses a bit harder, not yet to draw blood
[22:29] MoonGirl McMillan looks to Sturm one more time for reashurance
[22:30] Sturm Edman continues his spell as he gives a simple nod to her question
[22:30] MoonGirl McMillan presses blade deeper into her milky white skin as a bead of fresh red blood breaks the surface and begins to drop
[22:31] MoonGirl McMillan adjusts arm, trying to not let the blood escape her arm before she has a chance to put it into a vile
[22:31] Sturm Edman: not yet, just cut let the blood mix
[22:32] MoonGirl McMillan looks again to Sturm as she slowly digs deep into his flesh and watches as his blood draws and runs down his arm to mix with her own
[22:33] Sturm Edman feels the warmth of my blood running down my arm, dripping as one to the ground. As it hits the ground there are wisps of smoke that appear
[22:34] MoonGirl McMillan sets the blade down and watches as our blood bleeds into one
[22:34] Sturm Edman starts to chant faster and louder as the wind is now blowing starting to blow the candles out
[22:35] MoonGirl McMillan calls upon her healing powers...flutters wings and stokes the flames as the candles come back to life
[22:36] Sturm Edman stops chanting and looks to Moon "keep them lit" * our blood is now starting to make the soil churn where it hits
[22:37] MoonGirl McMillan nods to Sturm and continues to flutter wings, protecting the flames that give life to this nature alter
[22:38] Sturm Edman takes a scoop of soil where it has mixed with the blood, combining our blood with the nature spirits within then spreads it in the cuts on our arms
[22:39] MoonGirl McMillan brushes off the soil and holds a vile under our arms....leting drops of our mixed blood fill 3 viles
[22:39] Sturm Edman motions to the vial as the wind is now overcoming Moon's ability to protect the flames
[22:40] MoonGirl McMillan is startled in the moment as the wind kicks up and each flame begins to die one by one
[22:41] Sturm Edman: As the times the vials are full, the last candles flame is taken out by the violent wind, and almost immediately the wind goes back to normal.
[22:42] MoonGirl McMillan breathes a relief as she protects the blood by wrapping leaves around then and tying with straw
[22:42] MoonGirl McMillan: careful to not let a drop escape
[22:43] Sturm Edman slumps after the magics he has just used, pulling at your arm still tied to mine.
[22:43] MoonGirl McMillan carefully sets the blood down on the soft grass and leans in to Sturm
[22:45] MoonGirl McMillan notices his weakness after performing his magic and presses lips to his....kissing his softly as her healing powers transfer to his weakened body
[22:46] Sturm Edman starts to regain his strength from the healing kiss and returns it weakly with a smile starting to come across his lips
[22:46] MoonGirl McMillan reaches for the blade...takes it to the rope and breaks apart our binds
[22:47] MoonGirl McMillan wraps arms around Sturm and pulls him in closer ...holding him tightly as our bodies rest and regain strength from the blood ritual
[22:47] Sturm Edman stumbles to his feet staring into Moon's eyes "the nature spirits have given their blessing to our gift"
[22:48] MoonGirl McMillan smiles back at Sturm and whispers "Let's head home now baby, we could both use the rest"
[22:48] Sturm Edman just nods in agreement

Taurie
Admin

Back to top Go down